• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
BCT, what are your thoughts on the Warcraft movie?

That shit has looked trash since Day 1 to me. I think there's a possibility it comes in 3rd place at the Box Office, behind Now You See Me 2 and The Conjuring 2....

Like most videogame movies, I wait for some word-of-mouth. The trailer didn't look amazing, but it didn't look like trash either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is like BBQ/cook out purgatory where everyone brought plates and utensils. Get comfortable, you here forever niggas.

hello fellow brothers
JHsmFFY.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
BCT, what are your thoughts on the Warcraft movie?

That shit has looked trash since Day 1 to me. I think there's a possibility it comes in 3rd place at the Box Office, behind Now You See Me 2 and The Conjuring 2....

It's Duncan Jones so I have to see it.

D i Z

Can we just take The Last Guardian out back and put a couple of hot ones in it already? People act like they haven't ever played a game with an unreliable AI partner before.

That and this annual AGENT revival talk. The game looked like trash on fire when it was announced, yet it's somehow, something wonderful that barely missed us, and we're lesser beings because of it.

What are the rules on the explicit graphic detail that can be shared on stripper stories?

Maybe I was wrong about you....

Good read. Would quote.

D i Z

Whenever I think about more Witcher 3 content, I have this image of a Scandinavian fairy tale witch fattening up the kids for a slow roast cook out with the cronies. I can't see what there is to be gained from over stuffing players with that one game like that.

Go on... LOL What were your initial thoughts about me?

That you wouldn't follow up on a round of stripper stories with a question about the limits up to the point of being bannable, regarding said stripper stories. lol

Numb

Whenever I think about more Witcher 3 content, I have this image of a Scandinavian fairy tale witch fattening up the kids for a slow roast cook out with the cronies. I can't see what there is to be gained from over stuffing players with that one game like that.

nvm

D i Z

Presumably because people enjoy it and it generates profit?

Yes. Of course. There is that. They could also split all of that content into separate endeavors and retain even more players that never complete it, and those that drop the game because of the bloat. If profit were the motive, that would make more sense.
Gaf = Echo chamber.

STRIPPER STORY 2

So one night I'm at Shooter alley on Buford Hwy early. Had to have been like 9pm on a Thursday night. I immediately go to the bar and before I even finished ordering I feel somebody feeling on my ass. I turn and it's this fine ass small chick I've never seen before who's sitting right beside me on the next bar stool over. Soon as she starts talking I notice her accent is thick; She sound like she just got off the Banana boat. #NORACIST Come to find out she's Dominican and her "story" is she's visiting family on the weekend. No sooner we get the pleasantries out the way, she asks if we can go to the VIP room. I'm like, "yeah, OK" and go back talking to my cute lil bartender. The next thing she says is, "I'll suck your dick". My immediate response was, "How much is VIP again?" LOL

Fast forward a 'lil bit and we're in VIP where she wastes no time getting down to business. Now based on her technique, I can tell I'm dealing with a professional. But what's throwing me off is not only her eagerness but the passion with which she's doing her job (blow job that is. ba dum tish) Out of nowhere she moves up and starts kissing me... HARD which caught me off guard. And for me I find kissing to be much more personal interaction than actual sexual activity, but for some reason she got me going with the flow... and I ain't even drunk. (Subconsciously I probably let me normal rules of engagement slide due to finding her face really attractive which is necessary for me to find you kissable, as well as thanking her for the effort she was already putting in, and boy was she putting in effort: A++, 4 stars, 10/10 type of effort)

So she's going back and forth skulling me down and kissing me that I can tell she's getting more and more horny with the higher frequency of the decibel level of her moans. Next thing I know, This chick is trying to sit on my dick. (Once again keep in mind I'm pretty much sober having only drank one mixed drink, and I'm 6'1 tall, 220 lbs. Plus as a rational, logical, intelligent person, I couldn't in good conconsious have sex without a condom with a woman I just met in a strip club who I presume has experience having sex for money from a less developed country where sex tourism runs rampant. Not to mention, the ease with which she's willing to insert my penis in her vag unprotected is kinda frightening....at least sober that is.) If I was drunk, it'd be a completely different story. LOL

But what's surprising about this situation, is as soon as i'm pushing her away to not sit on my Johnson; she starts fighting with me, pushing my hands away, so she could indulge on the natural craftsmanship of this mandingo warrior's spear. So I'm literally fighting with a girl in the midst of a sexual escapade to not have intercourse despite me already having paid for it. But what's worse is she starts begging in her sexy thick ass Spanish accent, "Please Papi" "Cmon, Papi" over and over with her lips close to my ears as she attempts to straddle me. It feels like my manhood is being put to the test; at best I feel like a punk; at worst I feel like a lil' bitch.

But I'm completely sober... horny tho... Richard standing at full attention... but still sober...

After successfully fending her off, and calming her down; her enthusiasm unfortunately subsided. In which case I convinced her to allow me to take control of her mouth so I could finish and properly baptize her with the magical substance of evolution's male procreation process.

When it's over I go back to the bar, with a smile on my face, feeling like a huge weight has been lifted or specifically in this case a huge load has been ejaculated. LOL However the night is still young and this is only part 1 of the story.

To be continued.

Johndoey

Banned
Yes. Of course. There is that. They could also split all of that content into separate endeavors and retain even more players that never complete it, and those that drop the game because of the bloat. If profit were the motive, that would make more sense.
Gaf = Echo chamber.

Would it make more sense? Each separate development has it's own challenges and needs, consider marketing, fan massaging etc. I don't think this is a legitimate issue. The vast majority of people who buy games never finish them regardless of size, I don't think retention would be impacted significantly. Besides large open world games are selling right now best to get in on that market, marketing can trot out pretty stats about the digital square mileage, and number of lines recorded so on and so forth.

Lucini

Banned
Can't do the Gillian Anderson for Bond thread.

People will back the gender flip but not a black Bond, the thread. Not that people are being shitty in that thread, but it has a really easy road to it. Maybe it's because they already went through the "But Bond..." stuff with Idris, but man it's weird watching people jump in with both feet for her as Bond after seeing the feet dragging and opposition to Idris Elba at first.

People will back the gender flip but not a black Bond, the thread. Not that people are being shitty in that thread, but it has a really easy road to it. Maybe it's because they already went through the "But Bond..." stuff with Idris, but man it's weird watching people jump in with both feet for her as Bond after seeing the feet dragging and opposition to Idris Elba at first.

Don't you know. White women are the faces for diversity.

Sch1sm

Best news today: Gucci is developing three new mixtapes as we speak.

Gotta do something with all that time he was in prison. Never really was a Gucci fan, though. Mixed feelings overall.

"Gillian >>>> Idris Elba!!!!!!!!!!"
"Emily Blunt > Gillian Anderson >>>>>> Idris Elba"

Sch1sm

Trump has the delegates now.

Question, since I don't really know how the American system works. All those other people running for the nomination who won delegates along the way, namely Cruz + Rubio since Kasich + Carson were pretty lost causes to start with, what happens to those? Just wasted, or do they go to the next person with the highest votes?

Numb

STRIPPER STORY 2

So one night I'm at Shooter alley on Buford Hwy early. Had to have been like 9pm on a Thursday night. I immediately go to the bar and before I even finished ordering I feel somebody feeling on my ass. I turn and it's this fine ass small chick I've never seen before who's sitting right beside me on the next bar stool over. Soon as she starts talking I notice her accent is thick; She sound like she just got off the Banana boat. #NORACIST Come to find out she's Dominican and her "story" is she's visiting family on the weekend. No sooner we get the pleasantries out the way, she asks if we can go to the VIP room. I'm like, "yeah, OK" and go back talking to my cute lil bartender. The next thing she says is, "I'll suck your dick". My immediate response was, "How much is VIP again?" LOL

Fast forward a 'lil bit and we're in VIP where she wastes no time getting down to business. Now based on her technique, I can tell I'm dealing with a professional. But what's throwing me off is not only her eagerness but the passion with which she's doing her job (blow job that is. ba dum tish) Out of nowhere she moves up and starts kissing me... HARD which caught me off guard. And for me I find kissing to be much more personal interaction than actual sexual activity, but for some reason she got me going with the flow... and I ain't even drunk. (Subconsciously I probably let me normal rules of engagement slide due to finding her face really attractive which is necessary for me to find you kissable, as well as thanking her for the effort she was already putting in, and boy was she putting in effort: A++, 4 stars, 10/10 type of effort)

So she's going back and forth skulling me down and kissing me that I can tell she's getting more and more horny with the higher frequency of the decibel level of her moans. Next thing I know, This chick is trying to sit on my dick. (Once again keep in mind I'm pretty much sober having only drank one mixed drink, and I'm 6'1 tall, 220 lbs. Plus as a rational, logical, intelligent person, I couldn't in good conconsious have sex without a condom with a woman I just met in a strip club who I presume has experience having sex for money from a less developed country where sex tourism runs rampant. Not to mention, the ease with which she's willing to insert my penis in her vag unprotected is kinda frightening....at least sober that is.) If I was drunk, it'd be a completely different story. LOL

But what's surprising about this situation, is as soon as i'm pushing her away to not sit on my Johnson; she starts fighting with me, pushing my hands away, so she could indulge on the natural craftsmanship of this mandingo warrior's spear. So I'm literally fighting with a girl in the midst of a sexual escapade to not have intercourse despite me already having paid for it. But what's worse is she starts begging in her sexy thick ass Spanish accent, "Please Papi" "Cmon, Papi" over and over with her lips close to my ears as she attempts to straddle me. It feels like my manhood is being put to the test; at best I feel like a punk; at worst I feel like a lil' bitch.

But I'm completely sober... horny tho... Richard standing at full attention... but still sober...

After successfully fending her off, and calming her down; her enthusiasm unfortunately subsided. In which case I convinced her to allow me to take control of her mouth so I could finish and properly baptize her with the magical substance of evolution's male procreation process.

When it's over I go back to the bar, with a smile on my face, feeling like a huge weight has been lifted or specifically in this case a huge load has been ejaculated. LOL However the night is still young and this is only part 1 of the story.

To be continued.
oh my
Hoping you find the ballon and do the deed in part 2

Malyse

She's American.
Question, since I don't really know how the American system works. All those other people running for the nomination who won delegates along the way, namely Cruz + Rubio since Kasich + Carson were pretty lost causes to start with, what happens to those? Just wasted, or do they go to the next person with the highest votes?

The only thing that matters is who has the most. So all those votes are still cast for said person, but they won't matter.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Catching up from earlier this morning on the thread...are some of you all done with whatever nonsensical drama fight some of you had or do I have to help clean up that mess?

akira28

yo, lightskintwin be reminding me of someone else with those real real ass stories

rio and lst may have to do a team up.

also they didnt have a condom machine in the bathroom?

Malyse

She's both.

Google said she American doe. But it's whatever. I would take more issue with a girl named James than a female super spy. There was a fun little fan audio drama a bit ago about Lara Bond, James's vastly more competent older sister. Wouldn't mind that being canon. Build a whole Bond family universe (lol)

Now that I have your attention, please answer the addendum:

Marvel or DC? Favorite superhero?
Anime or nah?
Favorite Disney movie?

And as a 2016 special, saw Zootopia yet?
Catching up from earlier this morning on the thread...are some of you all done with whatever nonsensical drama fight some of you had or do I have to help clean up that mess?

Are we ever done fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom