• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Where you're from - The United States
Where you live - California
What is your age? - 25
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - I am black, no clue on the origins.
Do you know your roots - Sadly, no.
Favorite musical genre - hip-hop, indie rock and electronic
Your profession/major/career interest - I'm a journalist.
Your religious affiliation - Agnostic.
Hobbies - video games, reading, lately I've been trying to get into script writing.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? Popeye's easily.

Shy

What is your age? - 25
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - I am black, no clue on the origins.
Hobbies - video games, reading, lately I've been trying to get into script writing.
Welcome new person.

I don't get why anyone thinks Johnny Depp of all people deserves the benefit of the doubt. People in that topic who don't believe Heard made it clear it's "because they had a bad experience with a woman that one time". I get waiting for evidence, but they aren't fooling anybody.

Sch1sm

What is your age? - 25

Welcome!

Aiustis

What is your age? - 25

pfft Agnostic; hello

Dai101

Banned
What is your age? - 25

Hola.

Mizerman

What is your age? - 25

Sup.

D i Z

It's a token effort by Blizzard, they know they can't keep up, and besides it helps mind-share.

It's better than nothing at this point. Put some minds on it, see what they come up with. Between this and them taking a stand to clean up those gutter Twitch streams, somebody has to be the first to look at it.

I don't get why anyone thinks Johnny Depp of all people deserves the benefit of the doubt. People in that topic who don't believe Heard made it clear it's "because they had a bad experience with a woman that one time". I get waiting for evidence, but they aren't fooling anybody.

I've seen the same thing elsewhere. Endless cycle.

If you're on ps4 I think Kiddizzy set-up a party system for this thread. So if you are, and want a party shoot them a pm.

Yup! Just shoot me a PM and i'll send out invites.

Johndoey

Banned
Morphine with a coffee chaser wasn't the greatest idea i've ever had. I have really nice cuticles.

------
I need to get back to Shin Megami IV one of these days, I keep forgetting I still have a 3ds.
------
I know most people didn't like Powers, but the dug the actress they got to play Deena, she had a good rapport with Copley.

D i Z

Morphine with a coffee chaser wasn't the greatest idea i've ever had. I have really nice cuticles.

------
I need to get back to Shin Megami IV one of these days, I keep forgetting I still have a 3ds.
------
I know most people didn't like Powers, but the dug the actress they got to play Deena, she had a good rapport with Copley.

So much wasted talent. They had better not skip ALL OF THE FUNDING this time around.

��

What are you grinnin' about my good man? How was your family day? (it was a familythin g, yeah?)

Going back to support. It's been fun but there is such a drought of support players my win ratio took a fuckin nosedive in just one day of playing Defense.

What is your age? - 25

Hello!!!

Merc_

Damn, Sanders is going down kicking and screaming while trying to drag the whole Dem party down with him. I guess that I can say for certain that I won't be voting for him in the Cali primary now.

D i Z

Bernie has been transparent as fuck since day one. I don't even understand how any of this is a surprise to anyone. Like, he wouldn't be pulling this kind of shit if he were actually in office? Dude is as dangerous as Trump.

Malyse

Bernie has been transparent as fuck since day one. I don't even understand how any of this is a surprise to anyone. Like, he wouldn't be pulling this kind of shit if he were actually in office? Dude is as dangerous as Trump.[/QUOTE]
Been saying it for a while.

Numb

Where you're from/live - NYC. Been back and forth between boroughs most my life.
What is your age? - 35
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Haiti
Do you know your roots - I just spoke to the old heads recently about this. We were probably stolen from either Togo, Sierra Leone, or Ghana according to lore.
Favorite musical genre - Rap
Your profession/major/career interest - At home dad who will rejoin the workforce in 4 years. My dream job would be producing music, but I have no musical training and am half-way to the grave at this point lol.
Your religious affiliation - Agnostic who does not believe in religion. Though I understand why people are religious, I'm grossed out by how pervasive the unthinking, unquestioning, bigoted, sexist/patriarchal mindset is amongst my relatives.
Hobbies - Gaming, Travel, History, Seeking knowledge about the world around me.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Only tried the first two so Popeyes. I think KFC may have changed its chicken over the years or something, not as enamored by it like when I was a kid.

What is your age? - 25
Welcome
Welcome

D i Z

Bernie has been transparent as fuck since day one. I don't even understand how any of this is a surprise to anyone. Like, he wouldn't be pulling this kind of shit if he were actually in office? Dude is as dangerous as Trump.[/QUOTE]
Been saying it for a while.

What, you want a cookie? Many of us have been saying it, but nobody would listen. The same shit happened with Nadar and life got really unbearable for a lot of people around the world because of it.

Vice

Bernie has been transparent as fuck since day one. I don't even understand how any of this is a surprise to anyone. Like, he wouldn't be pulling this kind of shit if he were actually in office? Dude is as dangerous as Trump.
In the upcoming week I get the honor of covering rallies for both of them. Yay. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom