• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDes

The snatch and dash. I see that technique is ubiquitous. They try that in LA all of the time

Yeah. First time I have seen it here though. I am going with them targeting me because I am an obvious foreigner because literally everyone here has their phones out at all times and there were much smaller people with much nicer phones on the train.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
5626461404.png

I'm streaming on 8 devices because I can.
Pretty nice for Cinci. Fiber is next level though

BigDes

are niggas even allowed that far

Hah, I'm a white dude.

THough what surprised me the most was how racist some of my other fellow foreign teachers are.

Some South African dude got asked what he thought about Apartheid being removed and she said, "why do you think I came to China."

Lot of people in our school don't know that I need to be one of the signatures for their probation period.

Lil' Wayne about to catch it from all angles on social media, can't say I feel sorry for him either.

#BirdmanWasRight... #Pleighboi

What's he gonna do? Bite the hand that feeds him? Best to just do the dance. Who needs a spine when you're making millions?

May his phone blow up in his pocket..

Looking at the lead and the title, I always think Mr Robot is about an android learning to be human

That's exactly what I thought it was about, which made me avoid the show altogether. Catching up on it now. Liked the 1st season. 2nd is a bit different so far. All of the sudden..

tbiULop.gif

lol..Weird wild stuff.

Kreed

That's exactly what I thought it was about, which made me avoid the show altogether. Catching up on it now. Liked the 1st season. 2nd is a bit different so far. All of the sudden..

tbiULop.gif

lol..Weird wild stuff.

Soon as I saw that episode I was like "I have to make a clip for Gordon".

I didn't piss you off with my post, did i. ?
No. You did nothing bad. I just keep making mistakes today and I have absolutely no patience for my dumb self. Don't worry about it, hermano. If I make myself look dumb, I'm just not going to react well today is all. I apologize for letting my temper get the best of me.

Shy

No. You did nothing bad. I just keep making mistakes today and I have absolutely no patience for my dumb self. Don't worry about it, hermano. If I make myself look dumb, I'm just not going to react well today is all.
I hear ya.

Sorry you're having a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow goes a lot better for you.

EDUT: Nothing to apologise for.

Slayven

JRPGS got to do better. Big reason i stop playing is i was spending more time hitting X while looking at something else until the game let me play again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom