• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

The spoiler talk was straight up concern trolling. The game is 12 years old, anyone who hasn't played it, probably doesn't have much interest in it. It's clear that the spoiler was a takeout since there have been new games with that character in it since kingdom hearts 2. It's such a non-issue.

Zekes!

I completely forgot about that Goofy thing

spoiler culture is the worst

if something is 5+ years old then people need to chill when it comes to yelling "spoilers"!

LionPride

Banned
Goku hit Chi Chi through walls and shit a few times

Piccolo was a better father to Gohan and we all know it. He wasn't an absentee father and also wasn't a functioning fucking idiot.

I was a fan of Goku during the original Dragonball, but after the Frieza saga he started to become a completely, incompetent dumbass who only cared about looking for a sparring partner.

I completely forgot about that Goofy thing

spoiler culture is the worst

if something is 5+ years old then people need to chill when it comes to yelling "spoilers"!
That's why I don't even like talking about old games or shows. You get one person that starts complaining about spoilers. If you didn't watch/play it then you don't plan on doing it now. But I guess I can't even say that because sometimes it will take me weeks and even months to finally get to something.

Malyse

how-to-talk-with-short-people-no-yes-hey-there-8629106.png

Beefy, Ignore FortuneFaded in the London thread they're a concern troll.
He came in the LGBT Flag thread intentionally missing the point of a post and offered nothing to the discussion.

How is everyone doing?.

KH story was always nonsense. It's just pleasing occasionally heartwarming nonsense.

Pretty much the best way to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom