• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Preparing for work. Only have a few hours to do today, if lucky the meetings will go fast, then just family time. My lovely little nieces and nephews are coming over for midsummer so I have to clean up and find that damn Dora the Explorer dvd.
Ahh. Hope you have a great day at work and a lovely time with your family.
London thread pissing me off fam
I know how you feel.
So the new Planet of the Apes has an ape that shaves himself so he can be accepted by humans?
I've only seen the gorilla on the Human's side.

I hope it's good. I've really liked the last two films.
Did a little research, he isn't respectability politics ape(which would have been interestin). He is jsut crazy and crazy lookign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6x-QSinrUU
Ohh, you meant him.

Slayven

I don't know why but scenes of Caesar strapping up always get me hype. Cause one thing about these movies, is the humans kinda of deserve it.

Shy

Hmmm, decent trailer.
It was. I ended up feeling really bad for him.
I don't know why but scenes of Caesar strapping up always get me hype. Cause one thing about these movies, is the humans kinda of deserve it.
Cause they fuckind do deserve it.
Are the new Planet of the Apes movies good? Never got into them because the old ones were such old jank nonsense
Firstly. Yeah, they're very good.
And secondly. Go wash your mouth out😝the originals are classics.

Slayven

It was. I ended up feeling really bad for him.

Cause they fuckind do deserve it.

Firstly. Yeah, they're very good.
And secondly. Go wash your mouth out😝the originals are classics.

I would be down for joining the apes side

If an ape rides up to me on Jandro with 2 AK-47s and says "Don't start none, there won't be none". You damn well listen to him

Beefy

If an ape rides up to me on Jandro with 2 AK-47s and says "Don't start none, there won't be none". You damn well listen to him

They don't even need the AK's , dudes could rip us apart with ease just with their hands. Jandro would be on both sides tho as he a snitch.

I know 2 facts about chimps. They can bench press 600 lbs, and in a fight they go for the face and genitals.

I saw a nature programme about Apes. It talked about how one ape went crazy on a trip before theirs and ripped a guys arm out it's socket.

D i Z

Are the new Planet of the Apes movies good? Never got into them because the old ones were such old jank nonsense

Growing up i saw all the planet of the apes movies AND the tv show. Jank does not begin to describe that foolishness

giphy.gif

D i Z

Wesley Snipes vs an ape in a fight, who wins?

Trick question. They'd work out how to liberate all of the animal prisons over a game of chess. The only fight would be for the poor fools unfortunate enough to get in the way for principle or employment.

akira28

being friendly is easy, making friends is not as easy. you have to be a good judge of character, and its a good rule to get what you give.

Learn to be a listener, and be a quick learner. Be adaptable and at least able to discuss subjects, unless they really just don't interest you at all.

TheSun

I had a nightmare that I was stuck in a room with a chimpanzee. He didn't do anything but his face said that he was gonna.

This is after I watched Project Nim. Good documentary. How they described getting bit by a chimpanzee sounded really painful.

Orangutans are cool tho.

Malyse

TheSun

Thank you Sch1sm for the suggestions.
--
Does making friends come naturally for the lot of you?

Nope, too miserable for a lot of people.

I usually just make acquaintances. Which is fine as I'm normally too busy and anchored to do friend stuff.

Dang, remembered about a certain group of friends that I had yonks ago that made me not want any business with fellow nerdy folk for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom