• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Chrysler 300 is a sexy bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
300C.jpg

300big1.jpg

1056.jpg

3765071808.jpg

Starting at $23K, I want....
drool.gif

There's someone in the neighborhood that has it, a beige one, and at first sight, it looks kinda dumb what with it's boxy shape and oversized grill. But the look has grown on me a lot, and I've been entertaining the idea of a new car for a while. It's a nice looking car with a (potentially) nice interior. The Crossfire is pretty nice looking as well.
drool.gif

Do any of you recommend any nice lookin cars in the $25-$30k range? I'm fighting real hard to not trade in my current ride and pick up something nice. :| If only insurance didn't matter.

Fjord

The previous 300 was also awesome. I think that series has the best value of any car on the road, it feels like something worth 20k more.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Yeah i saw these on the road the other day, man i wonder what the hemi version can do its like 340 horsepower ! nice!!!

cant wait for the new charger to debut, dodge is BACK bitches.

SKluck

Banned
Poor man's Bentley. Though I love the look. What is it about the "boxy" look that just screams class? This, Lincoln LS, BMWs.... they rule.

I have a 300M, and when the 300C came out, I decided to check it out. On the road, the 300C catches your eye and looks pretty sharp. But standing in the car lot, I though the car looked terrible. Completely too boxy, and I hated the rear. That, and the features it offered even with all the options didn't offer much that the 300M already has.

Thaedolus

My mom is dead set on buying a new T-Bird for some reason. I've begged her not to and told my dad to buy a 300 C instead, but I don't know if they'll listen to me. Ech, at least I don't have to drive home and see their cars anymore :p

Pimpwerx

I agree, it looks sweet. The first Chrysler I can say I love. If I wasn't looking for a sports car, I would have gotten this. $23,000 base is awesome, and this car has such pimp potential it's not funny. Those wheel wells are just begging for dubs. I love the front grille. Looks like a Bentley. The back is ass, but that's fine. It's workable. PEACE.

element

got to drive one while I was at E3. Drives nice, but it is a dodge/chrysler, so the interior feels a little cheap.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
At first I really disliked the Chrysler look when they changed it a few years ago, but it's really growing on me. The Crossfire is kinda cool looking too.

chrysler_crossfire.jpg

chrysler_crossfire_xx.jpg

crsf.jpg

I want this sonofabitch, too:

rx8.jpg

rx8-4.jpg

The RX-8
drool.gif

Matlock

Banned
That car with black paint, gunmetal rims, and dubs would rock so much. Hell, it rocks so much, the guy who designed it has one exactly like that.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
was about to purchase this, my lease is up Sept 11th and I was going to get this, but after a test drive and sitting in the inside of the 35,000 dollar version the interior still has a ways to go... to plain for me... I am going to get something else and I have a month to decide.... help me out

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The 300 is a piece of shit unless you get the fully loaded Hemi version. The two V6 versions are disastrously slow (10 seconds for 190HP V6 and 8.5 seconds for 240HP V6), the Hemi version is monstrously fast (0-60 in 5.9 seconds) and pretty expensive; roughly 40k.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Malleymal said:
was about to purchase this, my lease is up Sept 11th and I was going to get this, but after a test drive and sitting in the inside of the 35,000 dollar version the interior still has a ways to go... to plain for me... I am going to get something else and I have a month to decide.... help me out

G35 or Acura TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom