The company that revived the Xbox ‘Duke’ Hyperkin is now bringing back the Xbox 360 controller

The Xbox Blades Dashboard for 360 was very cool and unique and something new.
it wasnt bad, it wasnt great... but at least it was simple, organized, and responsive.

is the series x menu system fast and responsive?
the xbox one x menu was complete garbage.
you have a machine that can push a billion polygon/sec, but you cant build a menu that doesnt constantly lag like a bitch? gfto you rejects.

it wasnt bad, it wasnt great... but at least it was simple, organized, and responsive.

is the series x menu system fast and responsive?
the xbox one x menu was complete garbage.
you have a machine that can push a billion polygon/sec, but you cant build a menu that doesnt constantly lag like a bitch? gfto you rejects.
Yes, the Series X me is are much more responsive than the previous systems. I agree the Xbox One family UI was utter shit.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
GCN still fits like a glove, isnt clickity clakity, and buttons feel good.

just took apart my wavebird for a deep clean.
My biggest problem with the GCN controller is when I was playing RE0 I noticed the grips would actually give like a plastic hollow ball if pressure was applied.
Can't remember what I was doing at the time to discover that.
But I was shocked nonetheless how easy it would be to crush it with little effort.

old-parts

I always liked the feel of the xbox 360 controller, not sure why they even bothered to change it with xbox one and they dropped the jewel buttons, everything has become so drab.

And yeah Xbox 360 launch UI was the best, it was something you'd expect in a console, after that though Xbox UI's turned into Plex media center.

Last edited:
Top Bottom