• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Days Before developers have issued an statement on "this game is fake"

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to Fntastic, the game is on track for the December 7 release

GAgp_cNWEAAAYWv

Gonzito

Well, seems like a fair statement. I would be really pissed if people were shitting 5 years of my work and effort into a project

Lets hope the game its good and they can regain everyones trust

Last edited:

whyman

Yes, the game that for sure was not going to be delayed again was recently delayed to December. Interesting how they leave the actual legit criticism out of the text. These are the people who asked people to work for them for FREE. And no asset flips? Really? Because I’ve seen the initial trailers they released and…

If people react that way, there's a reason. It's not like 90% of game announcements are hit with this kind of reaction, so no, it IS them having presented this game in a sketchy-ass fashion.

GHG

This game is going to be absolute dogshit.

Cant wait to see these people respond to every single negative steam review.

StueyDuck

it's funny that they mention the asset flip when there's lots of evidence in the past of them just using store bought assets.

could they have changed all that by release? sure.

but they musn't lie if they haven't gone and updated that gas station and all those emergency trucks etc.

Last edited:

nikos

I really hope this game delivers. I'd love to see people eat crow.

It would also be nice to have another good game to play.

ssringo

Well, seems like a fair statement. I would be really pissed if people were shitting 5 years of my work and effort into a project

Lets hope the game its good and they can regain everyones trust
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

just goofing because of the bump in response to today's news

Top Bottom