• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final 'Why havent you watched The 4400 you would really like it' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I am not kidding the final episode just aired and i swear i shouted at the screen "This was made for Gaming Age Forum" i dont want to give anything away but if you have any sense you will immeadiatly download all 5 episodes, watch them and join me in my prayers for more of this show which is the best Sci-fi since the X-files.

Im told it got good ratings (no thanks to you lot, or me because i downloaded it) so chances of a full series are high, you'd be seriously behind if you dont watch this mini-series version.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I saw the first episode and I liked it. They'll be airing them again, right?

SKluck

Banned
Ghost said:
Im told it got good ratings (no thanks to you lot, or me because i downloaded it) so chances of a full series are high, you'd be seriously behind if you dont watch this mini-series version.

You do know that 99% of the country has no impact on ratings whatsoever right? Some families have special cable-like boxes that reports back to nielson what they watch and what age they are, etc. Nielson then estimates from that information, how many people nationwide are watching each channel.

SyNapSe

It was pretty good, but if that was the ending it's stupid. :( Was the intention for this to get an extension or more shows? That's basically how they set it up at the end. They ended a miniseries with a cliffhanger type of ending (sorta.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom