• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The first Assassin's Creed game only had side missions because "the CEO's kid played it"

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
ZlhJiKq.jpg

Well .. I think Odyssey’s side missions were there because of CEO KIDS

Last edited:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier

A very important part of the story before the usual Ubisoft generic haters start posting their nonsense.

The "kids" must be smart because the side missions are the best part of Odyssey.

maybe .. but I never completed the game too big and too many side missions , boring and they just drifted off from the original idea of AC .. which is

Assassins Creed

maybe .. but I never completed the game too big and too many side missions , boring and they just drifted off from the original idea of AC .. which is

Assassins Creed

Fair enough and I will agree with you that at its core or identity is far from what I would call an Assassins game and they just basically did Witcher 3 but with stealth.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Fair enough and I will agree with you that at its core or identity is far from what I would call an Assassins game and they just basically did Witcher 3 but with stealth.

Indeed.. they wanted to draw more fans so they just chopped off the AC core and bring a gimmick open world with homosexuals thing and just ignore the AC idea to just sit under a tree with a boy or a girl .. different choices is the next gen to some and that is just sad

so yes .. my soul is sitting in that ruins of Rome in AC brotherhood and I never left it for any latest “ AC “ game

GreyHorace

I consider Assassin's Creed 2 the true start of the series. AC1 was too rough around the edges and felt more like a tecch demo than an actual game. Even without those stupid flag missions the game would have been middling experience.

Top Bottom