• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards | Streaming Live Thursday, December 9

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE.
giphy.webp

CamHostage

Thats going the exta mile...subtitles in a game is dope.

Agreed... but, if you are able-bodied to see the subtitles, why do you need sign language? Sign language is for the deaf, and so are subtitles, so...

I'm half-joking, but half-serious, is there a thing where people don't have the ability read but do understand sign language? Maybe there's like a dyslexia thing that some people with blindness suffer?

also have the time slow down option and more

Oh yeah, I should have made a clearer/less lol-a'hole first post. I did read somewhere that Playground Games did some special stuff to advance accessibility.

It's just that the video intro showed somebody signing, and they explained that signing was coming to the game by saying it and showing the subtitles of what they said, which seems confusing to me why you'd need both.

Last edited:
Agreed... but, if you are able-bodied to see the subtitles, why do you need sign language? Sign language is for the deaf, and so are subtitles, so...

I'm half-joking, but half-serious, is there a thing where people don't have the ability read but do understand sign language? Maybe there's like a dyslexia thing that some people with blindness suffer?
I was just wondering about the accessibility stuff that is on by default in Horizon 5 where it reads the menu to you. Assume it's there to help the blind, but how the blind play Forza Horizon 5 at all?

Top Bottom