• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gamer complains about Cammy being too sexy in SF6

Barakov

They hate that her classic design returned
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Neff

It's a half-fair article imo. The author doesn't have a problem with sexy, fleshy women in games, just Cammy's outfit, which I agree was always dumb-looking. However it does have its fans, and saying they shouldn't be allowed access to her classic look when everybody else's is in there is both unfair and stupid.

xiskza

and saying they shouldn't be allowed access to her classic look when everybody else's is in there is both unfair and stupid.
And them singling out her is precisely cause her outfit is the sexiest one, with her ass being exposed.

Cant wait for R Mika's return to see them whine again...

MrMephistoX

More proof that these people arent about "diversity", is that SF6 has the most different type of female body types ever, from lanky, to toned to bulky, and yet here they are complaining that some of the females are allowed to be attractive and sexy...
You could also make an argument that they’re intolerant of Japanese culture and values and want to impose this temporary western cultural trend on them?

simpatico

I won't play it until all female fighters are dressed in baggy sweatsuits and all male fighters are in oiled jock straps. Otherwise it's just hateful trash. The guy who wrote this article needs to find a new job.C'mon man.

Last edited:

Aenima

The irony, is that this type of article is pretty much free advertizement giving a big audience of thirsty dudes a reason to buy the game. Especially when ppl are fed up with unactractive female characters in console games.

Last edited:
Awwww the feminazi is complaining, how cute

Hope these cunts are all jobless and homeless in the next 5 to 10 years when all the companies they work for are all out of business.

I'm getting tired of these Cunts getting a platform to spew their bullshit.

It will be so satisfying to watch when it happens lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom