• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gamer: There Aren't Enough Reasons To Buy A PlayStation VR2 Right Now

gamer82

deffinately interested in trying it out but i'm going to wait till christmas for one that's if i can get a hold of one from retail , to much going on in life just now with studying and i've hardly used my ps5 lately so would end up collecting dust just now . lets see what the future holds in titles and how res evil 4 remakes vr mode turns out. the original game was fun on the quest for the short time i had with it and if they can make res 8 full vr i'm sure they can do the same with remake 4 and lets see how beat saber gets improved.

Last edited:

Minsc

Gold Member
I can go on the most extreme roller coasters and show zero emotion or effects, but any type of racing and first person movement in VR makes me feel hot and uncomfortable. My ears are the first to heat up and it cascades from there. And it takes hours to recover. Hell, even watching some recent Digital Foundry videos on PSVR2 brought back a tinge of that feeling.

Stationary games don't bother me obviously, and games like Astrobot with slow movement can be played for a good half an hour before I get uncomfortable with the help of a fan. I'm just glad I got PSVR1 with a Black Friday deal. It was very impressive despite the limitations, but I cannot justify spending full price on something I cannot fully enjoy.
For what (little) it's worth, I have read quite a few reviews of PSVR2 where people who got nausea/sickness with PSVR1 games right away didn't get it on PSVR2. I doubt you'd be fine on it or anything, but I'd expect it to be a little better myself. But yeah, it does sound like there needs to be a major breakthrough in VR before it'll be for everyone.

Eotheod

Woah, where is this?

The ”not that bad” price in Sweden is $700, not as bad as where you’re at but still too much imo. Then again the 4090 was $2400 so I’m used to get ripped off.

Biggest issue for me is the games library.
Plus, I already have a Quest 2 and I honestly don’t think VR is big enough for walled gardens.
The whole industry needs to rip down the walls and let the small group of people who actually invest in a headset play the games with whatever headset they have.

Why can’t VR be like TVs or AVRs where the competition besides image/sound quality is about having the widest support for new techs?
Seriously. Why?
Iy64mq8.jpg

Imagine seeing a label like that on a VR headset but with all the console logos and PC and mobile phones. I think that’s how VR can get big. Few are going to invest in multiple VR headsets on top of investing in multiple consoles. It’s bad enough as it is with steering wheels, I just realized that my Thrustmaster TX only work on PC and Xbox 😤
Australia, and I think JB or Amazon have it for like maybe $10 cheaper then EB. It's absolutely ridiculous pricing and I will easily say without any shred of evidence that the install base for Australia is probably 200 people max.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the walled garden aspects, it goes without saying any limitations on an already limiting device should not be there unless necessary. Platform limitations are one that is in no way shape or form actually required, because outside of Quest headsets (which can still be plugged into PC anyway) a VR headset is literally just screens attached to your face duplicating imagery. The only reason for walled gardens is simply to have a driver for console sales, which clearly doesn't work when the userbase of said technology is a drop in the ocean.
In Canada, PSVR2 is $100 more than PS5. Figure that one out. $750 vs $650.

$700 (PSVR2) vs $650 (PS5 in Sweden.
PS5 digital is $610..
RTX 4090 is $2400…
😥
But Xbox Series S is only $310!
XSS is $418 and XSX is $680 at EB Games, while PS5 discless is $588 and disc is $718. Our prices are just fucked in general here in Australia, I mean we paid $740 or something for the PS2 when it launched.

xrnzaaas

For me that's also been the case with PSVR1. Not enough 'big' and long games. In PSVR2's case not even Horizon is likely to deliver since it's apparently less than 10 hours long (despite being a full priced game, btw). The only games I'd see myself spend a lot of time with aren't VR exclusives - GT7 and RE8.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Australia, and I think JB or Amazon have it for like maybe $10 cheaper then EB. It's absolutely ridiculous pricing and I will easily say without any shred of evidence that the install base for Australia is probably 200 people max.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the walled garden aspects, it goes without saying any limitations on an already limiting device should not be there unless necessary. Platform limitations are one that is in no way shape or form actually required, because outside of Quest headsets (which can still be plugged into PC anyway) a VR headset is literally just screens attached to your face duplicating imagery. The only reason for walled gardens is simply to have a driver for console sales, which clearly doesn't work when the userbase of said technology is a drop in the ocean.

XSS is $418 and XSX is $680 at EB Games, while PS5 discless is $588 and disc is $718. Our prices are just fucked in general here in Australia, I mean we paid $740 or something for the PS2 when it launched.
Wow I shouldn’t complain. How are the salaries? Here in Sweden I’d say a PSVR2 is roughly a 3rd of an average monthly salary after taxes for a normal worker.

Like those who used as an example the Virtual Boy (which is just a mini 3D TV and has NOTHING to do with VR - but dumb people are not able to go beyond the surface of words).

To be fair gaming journalists have been doing this for 20 years or so comparing VB to VR. They even do it with R-Zone (at least that's arguably a better comparison even if it's still not really the same.)

dtremblay

It isn’t backward compatible either, meaning that the early adopters who likely spent buckets of cash on the previous iteration now have a collection of useless games that can’t be played unless they pay for an upgrade or download additional updates. I understand why it refuses to gel with existing games and how that will open the doors for more advanced experiments later down the line, but I fear those will never come if PSVR 2 can’t conjure up momentum similar to its predecessor in the first place.
this is me. feel burned after the hand tracking on psvr1 made a bunch of games unplayable. ps5 is expensive, psvr2 is expensive, and i have to buy a bunch of games again? nahhh.

i can only speak for myself, but psvr2 eroded some goodwill i had for playstation. not consumer-friendly.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What I'd like to know is, for someone who has zero interest in VR (you said you'll never get one), why are you fighting so hard to tell people it is bad (and you are telling people who own it and enjoying it that it is bad), you are in every VR thread spooling off the same nonsense. It's not just you, there are others, but I'd just like to know why?

Are you concerned for your fellow GAFfers that they may struggle with bills after this purchase?
Are you concerned for your fellow GAFfers that they may get neck ache because of that huge 'brick' attached to their face?
Are you concerned for your fellow GAFfers look silly in the privacy of their own homes because they move their arms around while playing?
Is it because you feel it may threaten regular flat screen gaming at some point in the future?
Are you afraid that there may one day be an absolute must-have game and then it 'forces' you to buy into VR?
Is it because Microsoft and Nintendo hasn't yet entered into the VR space?

But also, tell me why it bothers 'you' so much if you aren't interested in it? (this isn't an attack, I'm genuinely curious)
Why are you so concerned some of us tell GAF the issues with VR? A good balance for all the hypesters making it sound like gods gift to gaming. And hey, I tried PCVR and it stunk.

There's a reason Meta's own data research showed half the users stop using it after 6 months. And that article was in Oct 2022 so not long ago.

Nothing wrong with telling gamers the potential issues they face s they dont buy a $500+ piece of gear they might stop using after 6 months.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
$700 (PSVR2) vs $650 (PS5 in Sweden.
PS5 digital is $610..
RTX 4090 is $2400…
😥
But Xbox Series S is only $310!
$650 is the same starting price for PS5, but the other gear is priced like this in Canada:

PSVR2 $750
PS5 Digital $520
4090 hard to pinpoint as computer sites sell it for +/-$100-200, but around $2400 like Sweden looks about right
Series S $380

Minsc

Gold Member
this is me. feel burned after the hand tracking on psvr1 made a bunch of games unplayable. ps5 is expensive, psvr2 is expensive, and i have to buy a bunch of games again? nahhh.

i can only speak for myself, but psvr2 eroded some goodwill i had for playstation. not consumer-friendly.

I mean I get it, but the headsets are built differently (they use different inputs and different tracking). There's no way to just run PSVR1 games in PSVR2 by clicking a switch. That said, the list of PSVR1 games that aren't available on PSVR2 isn't that large, most have ~4-5 games left they'd really want to see ported.

But certainly a PC VR set would be more consumer friendly if that's your main concern. Just like Steam is better than any console store, you own your stuff forever, and one way or another, everything you buy still works, unlike Sony, MS, and Nintendo, who barely support more than a few generations - though MS is better than most.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Just like Steam is better than any console store, you own your stuff forever, and one way or another, everything you buy still works, unlike Sony, MS, and Nintendo, who barely support more than a few generations - though MS is better than most.
Yup. PC way to go for BC support. On Steam and GOG, I bought games I played on PC 30 years ago for $2 or $3. Worked seamlessly on my laptop.

Crayon

When I watch hardware unboxed and they touch on Australian prices my eyes water.

For me that's also been the case with PSVR1. Not enough 'big' and long games. In PSVR2's case not even Horizon is likely to deliver since it's apparently less than 10 hours long (despite being a full priced game, btw). The only games I'd see myself spend a lot of time with aren't VR exclusives - GT7 and RE8.

I don't understand how you can dismiss two of the best vr games ever as not vr exclusive. They both leave the flat versions in the dust. And they are there at launch, exclusive to this platform. Admittedly, the bar is at once low and high, with everything being compared to alyx alone.

midnightAI

Why are you so concerned some of us tell GAF the issues with VR? A good balance for all the hypesters making it sound like gods gift to gaming. And hey, I tried PCVR and it stunk.

There's a reason Meta's own data research showed half the users stop using it after 6 months. And that article was in Oct 2022 so not long ago.

Nothing wrong with telling gamers the potential issues they face s they dont buy a $500+ piece of gear they might stop using after 6 months.
Because you aren't interested in it so why should it concern you?

Why do you post the same things ad nausium?

How many times do people need to hear that 'in your opinion' it's too expensive? Or it makes you sick? Or it's a brick on your face?

Your whole experience with VR according to you is a boxing game and the most casual of casual games so you are hardly an expert on the matter.

People who are on this forum know the issues (and strengths) of VR, they don't need telling in every thread and I know it isn't just you.

Last edited:

Crayon

How can they be VR exclusive if they aren't VR games?

Sony didn't have them on the best sellers list of PSVR2 for a reason.

This is word games. What if they were two separate $70 vr skus? Then they would have their own meta critic page. They are games you can play only when you buy a psvr2. ie: "reasons to buy a psvr2 right now".

Minsc

Gold Member

Who gives a shit if they're VR exclusives when they are way more immersive than basically ever VR exclusive to date. Shove your list up your virtual ass for all I care, being on the list is meaningless.

Eotheod

Wow I shouldn’t complain. How are the salaries? Here in Sweden I’d say a PSVR2 is roughly a 3rd of an average monthly salary after taxes for a normal worker.

When I watch hardware unboxed and they touch on Australian prices my eyes water.
Yeah we don't have it easy with technology prices, or really anything priced from overseas imports. We still to this day get Australian Tax™️, though our average for a full-time worker (as of 2022) is $1,807.70 weekly. That does mean buying a PSVR2 alone is almost 50% of your weekly wages, without even considering literally anything else which is all kinds of fucked up. I mean, my wage is roughly $4k a month and so that would mean me buying a PS5 and PSVR2 would be almost half my monthly wage.

So I can see why it is still very much a niche product, and the stats don't lie there in the general market. Just take a look at Steam's February 2023 hardware survey. Only 2% of the entire Steam population has a VR headset (that took the study), and 44% of that share is the Oculus Quest 2. It'd be great to know playtime breakdowns, because that will truly tell just how often the headsets are used, whether there are any distinctive and significant breaks in time which would show disinterest after X period of purchase, and just really how interested the general gaming population is in the technology.

This is word games. What if they were two separate $70 vr skus?

They aren't VR sku's, you are the only one playing word games. Neither GT7 or RE8 are counted as VR games because they are not, they have VR as an optional extension to the base games. Sony doesn't have them in their OWN list for this reason, so to claim they are VR exclusives when it's clear the context is for VR specific games is deceptive and pointless.

Also, if they aren't VR games, why does Sony list them under PSVR2 games?

Why don't you tell me why they aren't on the PSVR2 best selling games thread then in that screen?

The answer is because that tag is for compatible games with PSVR2, not just VR exclusive games, which was the whole context of the conversation you conveniently threw out.
Who gives a shit if they're VR exclusives

The person who brought up the topic, which you for some reason pretended didn't happen, and are now saying who cares. Classic backpedal.

Ironic part is you decided to make another post with a list you made unprompted anyway (quoted above).

Last edited:

Minsc

Gold Member
Why don't you tell me why they aren't on the PSVR2 best selling games thread then in that screen?

The answer is because that tag is for compatible games with PSVR2, not just VR exclusive games, which was the whole context of the conversation you conveniently threw out.

But all Sony's games are compatible with PSVR2. So shouldn't it just bring up every game then?

Clearly in Sony's own store, they consider RE8 and GT7 VR2 games. And both RE8 and GT7 can only (officially, not counting community mods or emulation) be played in VR on the PSVR2. Maybe you can tell me another headset they run on in VR?

Crayon

They aren't VR sku's, you are the only one playing word games. Neither GT7 or RE8 are counted as VR games because they are not, they have VR as an optional extension to the base games. Sony doesn't have them in their OWN list for this reason, so to claim they are VR exclusives when it's clear the context is for VR specific games is deceptive and pointless.

If they were to their own skus, they would be on your list and there would be a few other inconsequential shifts in perception. Go see what people are playing on their PS vr2s, what they're excited about, what they're recommending it for, what all the reaction videos on YouTube are about. It's GT and RE. You can talk your way in and out and loops making them not VR games, go ahead.

But all Sony's games are compatible with PSVR2. So shouldn't it just bring up every game then?

Clearly in Sony's own store, they consider RE8 and GT7 VR2 games.

And on their own best-sellers for PSVR2 lists they are not. So the logical conclusion would be that in the store it's just searching for PSVR2 compatible titles, but isn't when for sales and Sony separates the two.

Seems simple to me, don't see the controversy.

If they were to their own skus, they would be on your list

it's Sony's list.

Also, the biggest exclusive on PSVR2 right now in general is Kayak VR on the sales list and in conversations outside of gaming enthusiast parts of the net, which is where you're getting your perspective from.

You're being upset at the wrong people for no reason, Sony separated the two, they aren't on Sony's list. You're the one panicking trying to talk your way into an excuse for a list by SONY.

Last edited:

Crayon

it's Sony's list.

Also, the biggest exclusive on PSVR2 right now in general is Kayak VR on the sales list and in conversations outside of gaming enthusiast parts of the net, which is where you're getting your perspective from.

You're being upset at the wrong people for no reason, Sony separated the two, they aren't on Sony's list. You're the one panicking trying to talk your way into an excuse for a list by SONY.

I think you're in denial that two of the best VR games ever just launched with psvr2.

I think you're in denial that two of the best VR games ever just launched with psvr2.

You're being dishonest by removing the context of the conversation and now pretending I was arguing something I never did. Which only shows you're desperate.

I don't understand how you can dismiss two of the best vr games ever as not vr exclusive. They both leave the flat versions in the dust. And they are there at launch, exclusive to this platform. Admittedly, the bar is at once low and high, with everything being compared to alyx alone.

It's clear what xrnzaas was saying with no room for misinterpretation and I followed up by reminding you of Sony's own chart that doesn't count them for the exact same reason he said. You are 100% completely wrong, and are now trying to claim I'm arguing about both games quality and whether they launched with the PSVR2 which i never brought up.

Last edited:

Minsc

Gold Member
And on their own best-sellers for PSVR2 lists they are not. So the logical conclusion would be that in the store it's just searching for PSVR2 compatible titles, but isn't when for sales and Sony separates the two.

Seems simple to me, don't see the controversy.

Hmm, the logical conclusion to me is that the list is simply incomplete if the store considers the games to be PS VR2 games but the list doesn't include them.

And I don't see any link to this list anywhere either, just a site claiming that Sony released it but with no link to Sony's website where it was released?

Last edited:
Hmm, the logical conclusion to me is that the list is simply incomplete if the store considers the games to be PS VR2 games but the list doesn't include them.

Uh, the SONY best selling PSVR2 games list don't include them, because they are PS5 games with VR as an option, not PSVR2 VR games. There's nothing incomplete about it. Next month they aren't going to be included either.

You guys are taking this as if those games are lesser because they aren't on the list, instead of simply that they aren't VR games for the headset, they are mode for PS5 games, so they wouldn't count them with the specifically released PSVR2 games.

Minsc

Gold Member
Uh, the SONY best selling PSVR2 games list don't include them, because they are PS5 games with VR as an option, not PSVR2 VR games. There's nothing incomplete about it. Next month they aren't going to be included either.

You guys are taking this as if those games are lesser because they aren't on the list, instead of simply that they aren't VR games for the headset, they are mode for PS5 games, so they wouldn't count them with the specifically released PSVR2 games.
And it's listed as a purchasable game in the PS VR2 section of Sony's own store. It's just a weird distinction. If it's not a PSVR2 why would they list it under the PSVR2 games. And why can I play it on the PSVR2?

It's more like it's a list of the VR-only games on PSVR2. Not the list of PSVR2 games. Which I guess is fine, but it's just weird to exclude hybrid games when they're some of the best experiences you can have in VR and probably both necessary and highly desired in moving VR forward.

Last edited:
And it's listed as a purchasable game in the PS VR2 section of Sony's own store. It's just a weird distinction.

This is like saying an Xbox 360 Kinect exclusive game like Kinect Sports, shouldn't be separated from a regular 360 game that supports kinect. Nothing weird about either.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
All comes down to how a company or gamers wants to classify its games.

Forza 4 had Kinect integration. Should Forza 4 be labeled a standard game, a Kinect game, or on both lists?

Killzone 3 also had optional sharpshooter controls. Standard, Move or both?

Last edited:
‘A distinct lack of games’ is such bullshit. There are actually loads, many of which are really good. There were far more decent games available at launch than in any full console release over the past decade or more.

Gran Turismo 7, Resident Evil 8, Horizon Call of the Mountain, Pavlov, Moss and Moss Book 2, Synth Riders, Thumper, Rez Infinite, Tetris Effect, Puzzling Places, Tentacular, No Man’s Sky, Kayak VR, etc etc.

In no universe is that either a distinct lack of games or a disappointing launch lineup.
Agreed, but almost none of those are new games. Most of us who are into VR have played them all before, minus CotM and GT7
Because you aren't interested in it so why should it concern you?

Why do you post the same things ad nausium?

How many times do people need to hear that 'in your opinion' it's too expensive? Or it makes you sick? Or it's a brick on your face?

Your whole experience with VR according to you is a boxing game and the most casual of casual games so you are hardly an expert on the matter.

People who are on this forum know the issues (and strengths) of VR, they don't need telling in every thread and I know it isn't just you.
I mean, I don't agree with him, but why does his opinion make you so upset?

There's a ton of anger on this forum when people don't agree, and it's really weird. Especially in defence of Sony. 60% of my console time is on PS5, the other 40% is split between Switch and Xbox, so it's not like I'm definitely not Anti Sony, but the bias towards Sony here, and the attacks towards any comment that has a problem with them is a bit absurd.

VR still has a ton of problems that some people here definitely don't want to acknowledge, and Price is a major one that extremely large segments of the community can agree on.
Maybe it's because I grew up poor, and worked hard to become very successful personally and professionally, but I still understand how hard life is for large segments of the gaming community. Cost is a huge issue that is definitely going to cause a struggle for PSVR2. I think Sony would have been smart to make it compatible with PC, but that's not happening.

I absolutely love my PSVR2. It's the best headset i've used, and I want it to succeed, but the lack of buzz around it outside of dedicated subs and forum threads tells me we aren't there.
Who gives a shit if they're VR exclusives when they are way more immersive than basically ever VR exclusive to date. Shove your list up your virtual ass for all I care, being on the list is meaningless.
I mean, I agree, but is there a reason to be hateful about it?
Both of those games are listed in the PSVR2 library. Also, Sony doesn't make the sales charts, a 3rd party company does. They aren't listed together because you can't possibly guess which reason a person bought the game for. His argument is obviously ridiculous and has no basis in reality, but why get so angry about it? Ignore him, it's obvious he has a hate boner for the headset. It's kinda like the people who decided they hate FFXVI when they haven't played it, and all of the previews say it's incredible. It's no use engaging them, because you can't argue with someone who has no basis for their argument.

Last edited:

TheMan

As someone who was a day 1 adopter of PSVR 1 and has a rift s, hands down PC is the better option. More games, more apps, and porn make it hard to beat. Honestly the only reason I give a shit about psvr 2 is for GT7 despite the fact that I own all the major PC sims.

So yeah Sony has an uphill battle against them given the cost and walled garden effect. They need to bring the exclusives and not rely on ports ports ports.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
VR still has a ton of problems that some people here definitely don't want to acknowledge, and Price is a major one that extremely large segments of the community can agree on.
Maybe it's because I grew up poor, and worked hard to become very successful personally and professionally, but I still understand how hard life is for large segments of the gaming community. Cost is a huge issue that is definitely going to cause a struggle for PSVR2. I think Sony would have been smart to make it compatible with PC, but that's not happening.
Right off the bat, price is going to be a concern for everyone but core techies. When a VR set costs more than the console itself, thats already going to be a sales limiting issue.

Googling it, Samsung Gear VR at $100 sold 5M units and Google Cardboard at $15 sold 15M units. Those things arent even real VR with it's own dedicated screen or special controllers. It's putting your cellphone in front of your face looking through some special lens. It's obvious even to anyone back then that's not going to be the future of VR. But they sold a lot of units due to a dirt cheap price.

Now if Gear VR and Cardboard were $500 the sales would drop like a rock.

All comes down to how a company or gamers wants to classify its games.

Forza 4 had Kinect integration. Should Forza 4 be labeled a standard game, a Kinect game, or on both lists?

Killzone 3 also had optional sharpshooter controls. Standard, Move or both?

Companies separate them and put them in different categories in their documents for a reason.

Right off the bat, price is going to be a concern for everyone but core techies. When a VR set costs more than the console itself, thats already going to be a sales limiting issue.

Googling it, Samsung Gear VR at $100 sold 5M units and Google Cardboard at $15 sold 15M units. Those things arent even real VR with it's own dedicated screen or special controllers. It's putting your cellphone in front of your face looking through some special lens. It's obvious even to anyone back then that's not going to be the future of VR. But they sold a lot of units due to a dirt cheap price.

Now if Gear VR and Cardboard were $500 the sales would drop like a rock.

Samsung sold over 7 million, and got as low as $50 in the last couple years with even i'ts latest high-end SKU.

Google Cardboard was at the start of the fad, went open source and cardboard exploded, including with Mattel bringing back the View Master, and Nintendo trying and failing to capitalize on Labo, but people got burned out with it quickly, and people didn't consider cardboard VR which is why going back to VR leaders they start with Samsung and not Google until the Day Dream (which flopped) but technically yes Google shipped many of those, granted Google also tried to corner and control the VR market previously buy partnering with companies to give at least half those sales for free, but as I said people got burned on cardboard so that didn't end up happening. Not to mention Cardboard was later barely considered VR.

Now back to Samsung Gear VR, yes, the price was a big part of it, and Samsung would have demos of their models (usually no more than two active at once, and in the last year and a half only one) and almost every retailer that carried it so people could try before they could buy. It also helped that you could use it with your phone, granted, the more powerful headsets limited the consumer reach with limited phones compatible but still that reached millions of users with a headset with a small price. Sadly before Samsung could improve Oculus broke the partnership.

Now that Samsung is about to get back into VR, it's clear they are going to keep in mind phone users again, and how price was a big part of its success. Since they make their own components in many places they can undercut the competition as well (same with TCL) I'm curious what kind of tech that Samsung can put in at the price.

If it's $400 or less, with good specs, and compatibility as standalone, with PC, AND phone, it will probably sweep just because of the wide access.

I think many companies abandoning mobile VR was a mistake. In Japan Elecom recently a few months ago released two headsets and one was a new generation mobile VR, sold out initially and continues to sell well, helped to push Elecom over Quest there as number1.

Mental gymnastics.
Never mind that Sony doesn't create the best sellers list. It's beyond mental gymnastics, he's just spewing crap at this point.

Satansblade is constantly wrong and DeepEnigma just rides others answers, but the fact we have a thread on this very thing and the former is still going to pretend Sony didn't create their own lost is rather entertaining but also concerning.

Sony recently released the ranking list of PlayStation VR2 downloads last month. The list is divided into the US region (including the United States and Canada) and the European region.

There's no mental gymnastics because you guys have bias.

What's even worse is the point of the original uses in that chain of posts was crystal clear, he was clearly talking about exclusives in VR and not GT& and RE8, he even mentioned both of them to make it even more clear he wasn't including them.

Last edited:
I'll give you something to ride, ya condescending prick.

You get called out for your usual drive-bys you do across multiple threads and now you are reacting with nonsense when challenged.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, the point was the list was stated to come from Sony. You are making a much bigger deal of this for no reason just like Satansblade, who is the one who decided to throw out the personal attack which you decided to thumbs up. Based on nothing.

I find it interesting that Satanblade makes a baseless personal attack and now "IM" the one who is starting threads to argue in them? and "IM" condescending?

Interesting, but I'll just be returning back to the topic instead of falling for this setup here.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You get called out for your usual drive-bys you do across multiple threads

You are making a much bigger deal of this for no reason
Both of these can't coexist. You are the one going back and forth writing paragraphs with others over this trivial shit.

Projection 101.

Again, mental gymnastics. Seek help, bruv.

Last edited:
Both of these can't coexist. You are the one going back and forth writing paragraphs with others over this trivial shit.

Luckily for most people on the forum they can read posts in order and see this is wrong.

However, it's clear you're trying to start a fight but I'm not interested and it's off topic.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
So the same that applied to the first gen of vr applies to second gen of vr as well

ViolentP

Depends on who youy ask. I have experience with VR so the $600 I spent vs. what I have gotten out of it so far are not aligned. For someone whose first foray into VR is this, there may be greater justifiability.

Last edited:

Fredrik

I'll give you something to ride, ya condescending prick.

How many accounts is this now on here since all others were banned? You start threads just to argue in them, how pathetic can you be? Same ole patterns from your past nuked accounts.
Read the threads and stop getting into emotional talks and try to not get him banned please, I’d say his nearly spamming of VR news threads are vital for this board regarding VR, nobody else would bother posting the things he’s posting.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Read the threads and stop getting into emotional talks and try to not get him banned please, I’d say his nearly spamming of VR news threads are vital for this board regarding VR, nobody else would bother posting the things he’s posting.

Lol, nah dude. If you want more VR posts - you make them. This kid has been banned numerous times now for this same tired trolling shtick.

Top Bottom