• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Geist delays may finally be over...

My friend Jerry, who works at Gamespot, says Geist is coming out for the PS2 next week ... you might be on to something!! Mods better not lock this shit up! THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!

But seriously, I want to see how this turned out.

M3wThr33

Banned
"This game is buggy as hell! Somehow I got stuck in a dog food bowl!"

"That's supposed to happen."

"What the hell IS this shit?"

Rhindle

Children%20sing%20and%20celebrate%20Beijing%202008.jpg

gstaff

MrPing1000 said:
I still maintain my belief that this could be really good

or diabolically shite

I'll just spoil it. From what I played, it was terrible. But hey, 4 player multiplayer was pretty revolutionary:)

Haha, this is one of the worse games I've ever seen. No one cares about it either. Nintendo needs to realize that FPS are a very important genre instead of BSing us with craptastic games like this. The graphics suck, the textures suck, the character models suck. And the whole thing is based on a stupid gimmick. There is a difference between innovation and cheap gimmicks, and Nintendo needs to learn this. I love them, but this just is a dumb move.

Why the heck won't they let Retro make a FPS? They have guys who worked on Half Life, Turok, and Diablo. Get with the program Nintendo.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Bah. I liked Geist at the past 2 e3 shows, and I still think it's a neat idea and concept for a game.

Top Bottom