• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grand Tour: Sand Job

T8SC

giphy.gif

lem0n

My fiancé was telling me last night there's this one, Sand Job, and one last one coming after? Sad to see the boys wrapping it up, but it was bound to happen eventually. I grew up watching Top Gear UK. I'm in the US so I didn't have access to BBC so I had to torrent them. Good times man.

The Stig

Sad to hear it's coming to an end. I'm a hardcore top gear fan. (I have all 3 big books of top gear!)

I mean, I worked for them for years.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Saw it today. Didn't have a lot of funny jokes.
But the imagery was stunning. The desert, the rivers, the sea, the towns, everything was stunningly colorful and beautiful.

TTOOLL

Got some sweet chilli Doritos to watch this tonight after my long run. It's going to be GLORIOUS (in Jeremy's voice)!

Sybrix

Are these Grand Tour specials filled with scripted events?

This was the problem with later seasons of Top Gear, it was so obvious that lots of these 'Accidents' and 'Incidences' were obviously scripted.

Pakoe

Man it's kinda sad it's almost done, but they've been at it for so long already so it was bound to happen.
I have fond memories of me and my brother watching reruns of Top Gear.
These three are legends and I'm sad to see them go honestly, but they deserve it.

AJUMP23

Are these Grand Tour specials filled with scripted events?

This was the problem with later seasons of Top Gear, it was so obvious that lots of these 'Accidents' and 'Incidences' were obviously scripted.

there are some scripted jokes, but most seems to be genuine commentary.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think I have a free prime trial again so maybe I will finally get around to catching up on the past few episodes.

Top Bottom