• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part I |OT| You know Ellie, we really are worth 70 dollars

Moses85

I am super pissed.

Found all collectibles, made alle additional conversations and heard all jokes (game tells me in the statistics that I have them all) but I dont get the trophys.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I can not be happy about the price, but regardless of it, it looks fantastic. I mean look who made it, everything they touch is pure gold. (I realize this sort of sounds like sarcasm, but its not at all)

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Already did. Also re-installed the game, nothing happend.
Have you checked a guide for all of this to see if there is still some optional conversation left that might count? Have you googled if it is a bug?

Last edited:

Moses85

Have you checked a guide for all of this to see if there is still some optional conversation left than might count? Have you googled if it is a bug?
Yes, did both. There is a bug, sometimes a re-install helps. But did not work for me.

The strange thing is, if I load a chapter to reply, I lose all my progress.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Yes, did both. There is a bug, sometimes a re-install helps. But did not work for me.

The strange thing is, if I load a chapter to reply, I lose all my progress.
Just make a individual save file at the end of your playthrough before you select a chapter. Then you can reload everything how often you want. You might as well upload it to the Cloud or save it on USB.

Then you just gotta find the trigger to pop that trophy.

Timestamped! I could swear i did this conversation in my initial playthrough but it did not recognize it. I was missing others too but this conversation triggered it.

Last edited:

Moses85

Just make a individual save file at the end of your playthrough before you select a chapter. Then you can reload everything how often you want. You might as well upload it to the Cloud or save it on USB.

Then you just gotta find the trigger to pop that trophy.

Timestamped! I could swear i did this conversation in my initial playthrough but it did not recognize it. I was missing others too but this conversation triggered it.

Thanks, I will give it a try.

TrebleShot

Im amazed this series hasn’t been rinsed to high hell with side projects and add on stories, seems to happen to every major franchise with any slight popularity.

Pelta88

I had the same issue.

"Survive all of Ellie's jokes" was where I slipped up. Turns out I didn't listen to all her jokes in the hotel lobby section right after you get the ladder and move to the upper floor. She paused and I turned and carried on with the game which automatically makes her put away her notebook. Good news is it only took me an hour or so to trigger all conversations via chapter select.

M1987

After seeing all these screenshots,I caved and bought it,using my Microsoft rewards

Last edited:

SpokkX

I loved this remake. A classic for sure

I hope they release TLOU2 ps5 now and add in some of the physics interactions. I really want to replay TLOU2 - it is a better game in every single way but feels like a dir cut is coming, right?

M1987

I hope they release TLOU2 ps5 now and add in some of the physics interactions. I really want to replay TLOU2 - it is a better game in every single way but feels like a dir cut is coming, right?
It's strange having Part 1 on PS5,and Part 2 on PS4,so it's definitely coming

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Seems likely yes, based on this response from Naughty Dog where he dodges the question and avoids saying no.

And if you watch the video, you can see the guy sorta smiles when asked about it like he can’t say anything yet.

Probably coming next year to PS5 and PC. I’d guess they want Part 1 on PC before Part 2 on PC, or maybe at the same time.

Naughty Dog's drive to remake the original - according to Creative Director and writer Shaun Escayg - was to blur the line between the game and its PS4 sequel.

"We really wanted our fans and potentially new fans to have the ability to play Part One and Part Two continuously, without these large gaps in fidelity and technology," said Escayg.

But both he and the game's Director Matt Gallant were coy when speaking to 9News.com.au about bringing the same improvements to the Last of Us Part 2.

"That's an interesting idea but we don't have any news on that right now," said Gallant.

Last edited:

solidus12

Why didn't they add the strap to the rifles so that Joel puts his rifles in his shoulder like in Part 2? Kinda weird omission from Naughty Dog.

Has there been any response from ND about the 4k/40 fps being put back into the game? How could they keep this uncapped fps when they know it's less stable than 40 fps?

They gotta correct this right? Been 2 weeks since and I havnt seen anyone talking about it anywhere on the internet besides a few people

kyliethicc

Why didn't they add the strap to the rifles so that Joel puts his rifles in his shoulder like in Part 2? Kinda weird omission from Naughty Dog.
too much for the PS5 to handle straps would destroy it

Has there been any response from ND about the 4k/40 fps being put back into the game? How could they keep this uncapped fps when they know it's less stable than 40 fps?

They gotta correct this right? Been 2 weeks since and I havnt seen anyone talking about it anywhere on the internet besides a few people
nobody cares

FeastYoEyes

Realized this yesterday. I am still there. When I hit circle on the door, it just slams shut immediately. I've tried accessibility options, different buttons, reloading an earlier checkpoint and the door doesn't open.

Going to restart the chapter this weekend I guess
For those that run into a similar issue, if you remap the controls, some doors do not work. I had remapped crouch to square and combat/action to circle. Turning default controls back on fixed it.

EDMIX

I'm happy everyone is able to enjoy it, I don't know when I'll get a chance to run thru it since I got a PS5.

Busy with MW2 (don't know if I'll stick with it or head back to BF2042 lol)
replaying Watchdogs 1
might be able to squeeze into in WD2 before Nov 8th
God Of War
Callisto Protocol in Dec
Dead Space in Jan
Octopath 2 in Feb
RE4 remake in March

(I'm probably going to miss some of those titles come 2023 as my BFA program starts in Jan)

So earliest might be May that I'll check out The Last Of Us remake

Top Bottom