• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part I Remake: Download Size : 68.008 GB (Pre-Load : August 26)

If there is something in his backlog that literally means he didnt like it enough to play it BACK then. Why would he play it now?

I am sitting here looking at Elden Rings, Cyberpunk, Mafia Remake, Halo Infinite, Deathloop, Guardians, CoD Vanguard, Avengers and I dont want to play ANY of those games. Even if i force myself to give them a try, i am bored in ten minutes. They are in my backlog for a reason. I couldnt care less about them.

This year has simply sucked. Two big releases at the start of the year and since then nothing. Fall is empty. Harry Potter looked good but god delayed. Starfield looked good but god delayed. GOW is pretty much the only big AAA game left aside from MW3. Calisto Protocol looks like a B game. Gotham knights looks like a B game. TLOU despite its last gen roots still looks like an AAA game.

lol yeah this is me

it says so much that i'd rather play a 2013 remake with cross-gen-ish roots than what passes for AAA these days.

I only have 1 mission left in Cyberpunk but can't be arsed to finish it. I dunno, so many games are just so average and mediocre. I prefer stuff that is pretty high end AAA.

And even with cross-gen roots, TLOU1 remake looks pretty top tier compared to everything else, and it's a perfectly paced story/game with a cool atmosphere. I'm most excited to see all the cutscenes in action as that's the most impressive thing about this remake by far.

Top Bottom