• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The leaked Podesta Emails have a lot of stuff about ETIs and UFOs in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
"Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files." #thetruthisstilloutthere - John Podesta

From Dr Edgar Mitchell, to high ranking generals, and even Tom Delonge, Mr. Podesta's leaked emails have a lot strange UFO references and other stuff about disclosure. I don't know what GAFs policy is about the wiki leaks stuff, so I won't post directly to anything, but this email from Dr. Mitchell to Podesta is strange as hell.

Dear John,

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February.

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.

I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.

I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

PS Terri’s cousin by marriage and former Mayor of Chicago Jane Byrne died recently. Raum Emmanuel was at her funeral.

And this one is even weirder

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.
[tons of of links to websites and articles. You can find the full thing by searching google]

Now, there is a likelihood that these are bullshit emails thrown in by someone at wikileaks, or whomever leaked it to wikileaks. Dr. Mitchell Passed away earlier this year so he cannot verify them, leaving only Podesta who won't say shit until after the election, if at all.

There is an email about Hillary and UFOs as well.

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-11-06 02:05
Subject: Re: How as Jimmy Kimmell?

She was charming, got lots of laughs and worked in a lot of message,
including climate change. He didn't end up asking her about UFOs! She
was very disappointed. She practiced UAPs for 5 minutes beforehand.

The skit was fine but not a home run. We had lots of issues with the
development of it today. Her interview was the best part of the show.
She's getting really good at this format - she's relaxed, confident,
works in message and has fun.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 7:36 PM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:
>

There is a lot more and most of it is pretty interesting. I would like to preface that I want to believe but I am a skeptic. There is a high likelihood that the UFO stuff found in the Podesta leaks are complete fabrications.

UFO peeps across the internet have gone insane though. There seems to be a lot of rumors about January 2017 and three groups working towards disclosure (Hillary/Podesta, Delonge's Impressive Crew, and a third party made up of members from the government and scientists).

I think DeLonge verified the emails he was part of are real.

Important things-

To:
Date: 2015-10-26 23:13
Subject: Important things-

Hi John-

Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago.

Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg's Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books-

I would like to bring two very "important" people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you.

Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.

--Here are some photos from the material I am using as I meet with Studio Partners.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER
TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA
SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

I mean, Podesta is meeting with DeLonge. Just think about that for a second...lol.

If only we lived in a world were The Arrival could be possible...

I posted this exact thing recently too.

It's very very clear that something is going on...

When a high ranking official is talking to other high ranking officials about stuff like this it goes further than one man's conspiracy theory...

It's also funny how China is suddenly so interested in getting a satellite in space and walking on the moon etc,,,,

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog

When a high ranking official is talking to other high ranking officials about stuff like this it goes further than one man's conspiracy theory...

The "theory" goes that three groups are trying to disclose but there is a very real fear of civil unrest. Basically, once the government admits there are ETIs people are going to start asking some uncomfortable questions about mutilations, abductions, etc. Also, Tom Delonge seems to be coming off as "the bad guy" from some of the stuff I am reading. Mostly because he believes we have been fucked over by the government wants to expose them. Were as other groups just want to inform.

"If", and its a big if, that was Dr. Mitchell and what he says is true then the ETIs are nonviolent but upset we are killing each other.

That last one is clearly a joke yeah?

Find and read the entire email. There is no way it is a joke, could be a fabrication though.

Its all very fascinating.

Boem

It's also funny how China is suddenly so interested in getting a satellite in space and walking on the moon etc,,,,

We really don't know if they are. This is so easily faked it's not even funny.

What always breaks the illusion for me is how closely these kind of 'leaks' correspond with standard science fiction tropes. Zero point energy, space war race, friendly alternate universe with zero tolerance on earth violence, etc. That would just be one hell of a coincidence if it turned out to be true, even if we assume that intelligent life is out there and trying to contact us. If finding ET life happens in our lifetime, it really won't be like in the movies.

Also, there's no way the US would consider involving Russia, even before Ukraine. Whoever wrote that fake e-mail has only a surface level awareness of global relations/events. And if Russia knew, their recent actions wouldn't make sense at all, and it surely would have been leaked before now.

Sorry guys, this is just another in a long line of obvious internet hoaxes.

Edit:
Well if this is true, the US is doing a pretty terrible job sticking to this along with most other countries too.

You'd expect if this was true that governments would actually be making an effort to avoid war.

This too. If the US knew about this, the way they've been behaving really doesn't make any sense at all. It would be the biggest discovery in the history of mankind - the US's military attitude wouldn't be close to what it is now if it was real.

Come on guys.

StayDead

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

Well if this is true, the US is doing a pretty terrible job sticking to this along with most other countries too.

You'd expect if this was true that governments would actually be making an effort to avoid war.

The "theory" goes that three groups are trying to disclose but there is a very real fear of civil unrest. Basically, once the government admits there are ETIs people are going to start asking some uncomfortable questions about mutilations, abductions, etc. Also, Tom Delonge seems to be coming off as "the bad guy" from some of the stuff I am reading. Mostly because he believes we have been fucked over by the government wants to expose them. Were as other groups just want to inform.

"If", and its a big if, that was Dr. Mitchell and what he says is true then the ETIs are nonviolent but upset we are killing each other.

Find and read the entire email. There is no way it is a joke, could be a fabrication though.

Its all very fascinating.

My biggest fear would be the religious nuts going crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm a spiritual person and I fully tolerate the idea of Theism and support it fully but there are ultra-religionists that would seriously go full berserk over this realisation

incredibles-disneyscreencaps.com-10494.jpg

I embrace our zero point energy future.

Nivash

I can almost guarantee that it isn't fake. Well the e-mails anyway, the stuff they're talking about is another matter. But anyway, Podesta is a well known UFO believer and has spent more than a little of his career trying to get "disclosure", whatever that means. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he's cultivated some peculiar friendships along the way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...story-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession/

EDIT:

Mitchell was a full-blown UFO nut too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Views_on_UFOs

Gattsu25

Banned
Wasn't his fascination with extraterrestrial life well known for a while?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/john-podesta-hillary-clinton-ufo/

From April:
Podesta, a former chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, said the 42nd president once "asked for some information about some of these things, and in particular, some information about what was going on at Area 51."

Asked if there is evidence of alien life, Podesta said, "That's for the public to judge once they've seen all the evidence that the U.S. government has."

When it came to his own beliefs about beings from outer space, Podesta said, "There are a lot of planets out there."

And he made clear: "The American people can handle the truth."

I mean, when I first read that article back in April I kinda inferred that his work with Hillary was conditional on getting her to promise to release information about ETs if she became president.

ido

I know all of this stuff is probably complete bullshit, but I love pretending to believe shit like this.

_Ryo_

Yaknow if anything this is just alien coded language to talk about something else entirely... Maybe Spy programs or whatever.

Except... That Tom delonge stuff has me skeptical. If they're serious about the alien stuff they've lost their minds.

StayDead

My biggest fear would be the religious nuts going crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm a spiritual person and I fully tolerate the idea of Theism and support it fully but there are ultra-religionists that would seriously go full berserk over this realisation

Religions will adapt quickly, after all God/Diety created everything. Look at these wonderful beings god created.

Fox Mulder

It has to be an inside joke or something. I don't see why the leakers would poison the well with a few fake emails as jokes. It would undermine the credibility of everything.

That last one is clearly a joke yeah?

Yeah, it very clearly is. I don't know why OP decided to put it with the others, it erodes the point more than anything.

Even if these are real, I suspect the real truth beyond it is that they are using this lingo to actually talk about something else, a type of code. That would actually give that third e-mail some context behind a weird joke, too. Much like all conspiracy theories, the truth is almost always less interesting than the fever behind the theory.

That first email seemed like something straight out of Bloodborne. Just replace some of the names of countries and stuff, certainly makes it creepy. I don't bother getting too invested in this stuff though, because even assuming it's all true, good luck finding the truth as an average Joe.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Maybe Clinton should reveal that there are aliens which are willing to help us advance technoligcally but are furious we are hateful to each others. In other words: Trump is actively preventing progress from happening!

Religions will adapt quickly, after all God/Diety created everything. Look at these wonderful beings god created.

The issue I can see is actually from ultra-christians.

God created 'one' planet and then rested.... They could quite easily define all ETI as satanic in origin or demonic.

I know that's assuming alot since we don't even have disclosure of ETI yet but.... just processing it down the line those are the issues I can see.

Personally.... this stuff could all be bullshit. Part of me hopes it is. I do 100% believe that humanity has been visited at some point in our history by ETI though. There is too much evidence in the holy books of various faiths to think otherwise.

Yamauchi

Banned
It's doubtful these are fake. This is Wikileaks, not Guccifer.

Potentially sent by crazy people, though -- even smart ones.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
We really don't know if they are. This is so easily faked it's not even funny.

What always breaks the illusion for me is how closely these kind of 'leaks' correspond with standard science fiction tropes. Zero point energy, space war race, friendly alternate universe with zero tolerance on earth violence, etc. That would just be one hell of a coincidence if it turned out to be true, even if we assume that intelligent life is out there and trying to contact us. If finding ET life happens in our lifetime, it really won't be like in the movies.

Also, there's no way the US would consider involving Russia, even before Ukraine. Whoever wrote that fake e-mail has only a surface level awareness of global relations/events. And if Russia knew, their recent actions wouldn't make sense at all, and it surely would have been leaked before now.

Sorry guys, this is just another in a long line of obvious internet hoaxes.

Does contiguous mean alternate? Also, sci-fi has covered everything (kind of like the simpsons), so if something ever happens it will seem tropeish. Dr Mitchell might also have had an idealistic view on things too.

Playing devil's advocate here: I higher intelligence "could" have evolved passed violence and "could" require non-violence in a species it wishes to share its technology with. That actually would make more sense when you think about a species living in a period of absolute abundance (which they would need to if they are here interacting with us).

Russia might not know, or maybe the feel threatened, or maybe they are pissed and are making moves to fuck up any treaty with the ETIs. The ETIs might require all nations to come to a peace agreement, Putin might fear their existence will take power away from him so he is trying to fuck everything up.

You are probably right though.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Nope, one of the most brilliant political strategist is a UFO nut.

Well, many successful politicians, particularly in the US, believe in a supernatural all-mighty being that has impregnated a virgin and let his son be killed so that he can forgive our sins. I really don't see why there couldn't be a sucessful politician believing in the existence of ufos near earth right now. Afterall, it's probably less out there.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Maybe Clinton should reveal that there are aliens which are willing to help us advance technoligcally but are furious we are hateful to each others. In other words: Trump is actively preventing progress from happening!

There are theories in the UFO crowd that trump is being used as a method to keep the media off the ETI story and bury it. Basically there is a fourth powerful group that wants to keep the status quo.

So what? People sent him emails. If I send somebody an email with some crazy theories and that person's email account gets hacked then my email would show up as part of a "leak" too. So what?

He is a public figure who has previously been open about his interest in UFO's so obviously he is going to be getting some emails about that from people about that.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Well, many successful politicians, particularly in the US, believe in a supernatural all-mighty being that has impregnated a virgin and let his son be killed so that he can forgive our sins. I really don't see why there couldn't be a sucessful politician believing in the existence of ufos near earth right now. Afterall, it's probably less out there.

Podesta is a UFO buff. Dude has gone on record and tweeting about it a lot.

All the small things
True care, truth brings

The Delonge thing is weird, but get this, he has two US Generals and a Lockheed skunk works guy advising his efforts. The dude is deadly serious about this stuff.

KingBroly

Banned
So what? People sent him emails. If I send somebody an email with some crazy theories and that person's email account gets hacked then my email would show up as part of a "leak" too. So what?

He is a public figure who has previously been open about his interest in UFO's so obviously he is going to be getting some emails about that from people about that.

People want to believe he got info and is chomping at the bit to reveal it.

gutshot

Edgar Mitchell was a legit crazy person, so taking his emails as evidence of anything is foolhardy. I mean, look at this shit:

To commence a mainstream dialogue unifying science and spirituality, Edgar researched and promoted the Quantum Hologram. He joined with Walter Schempp, a mathematical physicist, who had published work on the Quantum Holographic Neural Technology.

Quantrek was an intense time. We were committed to bringing forth a practical zero point energy device to shift the world's energy paradigm. And we realized that this shift involved consciousness. But, a new understanding of consciousness, beyond the brain into the field of consciousness.

We realized that it was essential to determine scientifically how humans interact with this field of information. We began to reference the Quantum Hologram, resonance, frequency, and venture into examining particles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom