• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Community Thread: Timelines, Retreads and Colors Oh My

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Gravijah said:
i can't uhm... i can't find it. but i did find donkey konga... and... some ps1 controllers.
Oh Gravijah... *sigh* What am I going to do with you?

We need to somehow get you a Stone of Agony.

Gravijah

Dark Schala said:
Oh Gravijah... *sigh* What am I going to do with you?

We need to somehow get you a Stone of Agony.

i either accidentally left it at my cousins years ago... or... my grandmother re-organized the room years ago and lost everything.

since i can't find the case... it might be the former. :(

Boney said:
sounds kinky

it may or may not involve me making the face in your avatar.

edit: changed face included

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Bangs Zelda is best* Zelda.

*Tetra aside.

Boney

Banned
EatChildren said:
Bangs Zelda is best* Zelda.

*Tetra aside.
gVD81.png

JaseMath

Want to play TP again before SS, but with both the GCN and Wii versions, I don't know which to choose. I played the Wii version the first time...maybe I'll go Gamecube this time.

Sagitario

Dark Schala said:
If I had said 12, I would've added that one. My favourite BGM in Oracle of Seasons. ;)

I'll add the Spirit Tracks title theme and Spirit Tracks Overworld theme.

I can't believe no one has posted these to yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9ta4i_h-4
This might be my favorite song from Spirit Tracks [I would soooo replay it if it wasn't for the stupid train+overworld].

And:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAIewxBFMWE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aytSMb0xVo

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Gravijah said:
i either accidentally left it at my cousins years ago... or... my grandmother re-organized the room years ago and lost everything.

since i can't find the case... it might be the former. :(
I wonder after all of these years you can ask for it back? I think it's a game that should be experienced at least once just for the animations, music and facial expressions alone.

And these:
L1FPH.png

And these kids!
tPClD.gif

it may or may not involve me making the face in your avatar.
*glances at Boney's new avatar*

Oh, I see. So that's how it is. :p

Snakeyes

What do you guys think about keeping the 1:1 sword control and stamina bar for future installments? The second analog on the Wii U tablet could be used to swing the sword for those that dislike motion controls.

Snakeyes said:
What do you guys think about keeping the 1:1 sword control and stamina bar for future installments? The second analog on the Wii U tablet could be used to swing the sword for those that dislike motion controls.

I suppose we'll have to see how well the controls work first.

Snakeyes said:

that doesn't sound extremely comfortable to me

also, great thread BY2K. I'll just steer away from any timeline discussion though

Berordn

Er, it's mandatory to progress the plot and there's a larger than usual wallet to accomidate that. Twilight Princess only uses it for a few (completely insane) sidequests and the Magic Armor, so that's about as close to useless as it gets.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I finally picked up the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess after years of pining for right-stick camera control.

Started the game and.... wtf? The camera control only lets you rotate laterally around Link... it doesn't let you tilt up and down on the stick to pull in close to Link or see him from above. That's not how it works in Wind Waker or any other other game with right-stick camera.....

I'm disappointed. I love being able to position the camera however I want for cinematic or practical navigation reasons.

Top Bottom