• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Love of Olimario's Life in the Nude

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muphins

Unconfirmed Member
Kuroyume said:
bailout.gif

BAIL OUT!
Hahaha

Socreges

Banned
Ok that absolutely IS her Xanga site. And people in their lives absolutely DO visit it.

RUH ROH

Ark-AMN

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
Somebody posted them on 4chan :lol
Damn, this is a major scandal here. :D

I do feel bad for the girl though, she probably had no idea how things were going to turn out after meeting olimario.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
As always the OA folk go too far (xanga etc.).

The big question remains, though... did christie really consent to having these pictures sold to morphix in exchange for a PSP? If so, then I dunno, olimario's life might not be over or whatever he probably thinks right now...I mean, christie shouldn't blacklist oli for for what happened tonight, since she was taking the risk. Assuming morphix is the one who originally distributed the pics (I don't know, since the original poster was anonymous where I found the images), well, it's to be expected really.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
I <3 Katamari said:
So, would it be bannable to use the censored-with-Oli's-face pictures as avatars or no?

If not, I wanna start a club.

I'd almost debate retiring LttP Link to join. :lol

robojimbo

I'd like to know how he's planning to break the news. Maybe he could just ignore it. You never know, she may never use the internet again in her life.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Yeah, I really don't feel bad for Oli. I say good luck to him in trying to solve this shit... But seriously, he does all these wierd things behind her back. Trades pics of her, has never really shown that he really cared about her, other than using her as some online trophy girl. Personally I believe it's about damn time that all this came back to him. I mean, he brought this on himself when he took those damn pics and sent em to some stranger.. She seems way to good for him. And now with this all out in the open, and pic links posted on a site her family looks at.... This will most likely hurt her and affect her life much more than Oli just getting dumped or some shit like that.

Polari

robojimbo said:
I'd like to know how he's planning to break the news. Maybe he could just ignore it. You never know, she may never use the internet again in her life.

Looks like he might be beaten to the punch. :lol

Socreges

Banned
Tenacious-V said:
Yeah, I really don't feel bad for Oli. I say good luck to him in trying to solve this shit... But seriously, he does all these wierd things behind her back. Trades pics of her, has never really shown that he really cared about her, other than using her as some online trophy girl. Personally I believe it's about damn time that all this came back to him. I mean, he brought this on himself when he took those damn pics and sent em to some stranger.. She seems way to good for him. And now with this all out in the open, and pic links posted on a site her family looks at.... This will most likely hurt her and affect her life much more than Oli just getting dumped or some shit like that.
Two things:

He has never really show that he really cared about her.... huh?

What if she consented? Then they both made a huge mistake and will both pay for it.

Of course, if she didnt, which I dont think she did, this is going to cause huuuuuge ruptures throughout Friendswood.*

* :lol

I'd give anything to see her reaction to this shitstorm when she wakes up. Then again knowing Olimario he'll probably videotape her finding out and sell it for a DS.

Kevtones

Honestly though, whats with the rather unsexy photos? They're not particularly flattering considering her previous status as a hottie on GAF. We needed some calve shots, maybe a laying down on a bed pic, or one of her putting an NES zapper somewhere nice. I guess I'm just a bit dissappointed. Go big or go home right?

fart

Savant
as much as i would enjoy seeing gary's house of cards come falling down, the xanga is going too far. the whole point of this is that intimate pictures of her taken in confidence should be distributed with her and only with her consent. if gary pulled this shit without her consent, she should know and be given the chance to react appropriately, but that doesn't mean we as a group should distribute the pictures for her. if she wants them getting to her friends, she should have the right to do that herself.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Socreges said:
Two things:

He has never really show that he really cared about her.... huh?

What if she consented? Then they both made a huge mistake and will both pay for it.

Of course, if she didnt, which I dont think she did, this is going to cause huuuuuge ruptures throughout Friendswood.*

* :lol

Flock round RA every now and then. He's been trying to hook up with Waychel many times, talked about ways of cheating on her, takes spy pics of girls through his window, this issue. There's numerous times where he's just shown no respect for any sort of relationship.

This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance.
The profile will be available again shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience. 2/26/2006

BuG

Red Scarlet said:
Supposedly, he said that she agreed. Who knows.

But if she didn't, and she is in college and some guys at the school go to her xanga page, then she's in for a hard time possibly. If she did not know, who knows if she'd stay with him (haven't they been going out for a long time or are engaged or something?) after this gets out where she lives.

If she didn't know, then I really feel bad for her.
If she did, then I don't feel too bad; it could have happened any time then and to believe it would never, ever happen is unrealistic nowadays.
HAWT

Kuroyume said:
bailout.gif

BAIL OUT!
:lol Where is this from?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
fart said:
as much as i would enjoy seeing gary's house of cards come falling down, the xanga is going too far. the whole point of this is that intimate pictures of her taken in confidence should be distributed with her and only with her consent. if gary pulled this shit without her consent, she should know and be given the chance to react appropriately, but that doesn't mean we as a group should distribute the pictures for her. if she wants them getting to her friends, she should have the right to do that herself.

Yeah, agreed (okay, despite my part in this).

fart

Savant
well, that's a bit of idealism, anyways. i fully realize that people will do what they do, and gary's house of cards will most likely collapse on him.

it's just sad that the girl is most likely going to go down with him.

Kevtones

Wafflecopter said:
This has gone too far.

I compare it to seeing some jackass doing a stunt that nets him some hit to his balls. Its comedy gold until its revealed it caused him to be sterile. Basically giving the feeling of: "hahahahahahahahahahahah that is so funny, but fuck, that really sucks"

Its all Olimario's fault though. I really feel terrible for his (ex) girlfriend. This could really cause a stir in her life, and she'll probably have all kinds of trust issues for the rest of her life.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
fart said:
well, that's a bit of idealism, anyways. i fully realize that people will do what they do, and gary's house of cards will most likely collapse on him.

it's just sad that the girl is most likely going to go down with him.

you mean house of gamecube discs

(sorry just squeezing out what's left of the comedy)

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Quellex said:
This is ridiculousy hilarious.

Assuming she didn't agree to have them be sent, I do feel bad for her.

But for him? Especially if it was behind her back? That's just grimy.

Now, back to the show, folks.

fart

Savant
here is what should happen: she should be emailed links to the threads, pictures, and a full oral history of gary's douchebaggery, hopefully with some archived evidence of him being a douchebag.

she can then decide on her own course of action. it should also hopefully give her a chance to prepare for the coming shitstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom