• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Love of Olimario's Life in the Nude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

MomoPufflet said:
If she was dumb enough to date Olimario in the first place I bet she stays with him after this.

Somebody needs to bet a self-imposed banning on this (if she stays with him or not)

Oh and this thread is bringing the worst out in everyone :lol :D

MIMIC

Banned
OpinionatedCyborg said:
heh, if this had leaked during regular hours, more reasonable heads might've prevailed.

If this leaked during regular hours, this'd be on The Drudge Report already.

Tachikoma

Banned
oliowned7ci.jpg

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
ElyrionX said:
Wow. Poor girl. I think the oli-haters should just tone it down because they are unreasonably victmizing the girl here.

Yeah, I feel so sorry for her. This is being posted on all her personal sites, friends, family, everyone sees this. I mean the shit she's gonna have to go through and the humiliation is just horrible. I have so much sympathy for her. Oli.... you idiot. Do you know what you're going to put this girl through?

Kevtones

Okay, yeah its been taken too far.....but really, when m0rphix sends him the PSP, shouldn't he at least include a 32MB memory stick with all the pics on it?

Gek54

I changed the file name so the big pic doesnt show up on her myspace but cant do shit about the rest.

ElyrionX

BTW, why would morphix even want naked pictures of someone else's gf? I mean, there are FAR more fap-worthy material on the internet. I don't see how morphix would want the pics for any reason other than to destroy oli which, in the case, has happened. But, was that really the motive?

Also, where is morphix? Did he get perma-banned? And is morphix that dude who got the huge payout from the Merck/Vioxx case?

Tenacious-V

That's pathetic. It's one thing to give Oli what he deserves, but it's another to do that by exploiting christie elaine in the process.... She's the one who's going to get the worst of it, not Oli..... God....

ElyrionX said:
BTW, why would morphix even want naked pictures of someone else's gf?
I think it's a case of having too much money and too little brains.

I mean, there are FAR more fap-worthy material on the internet. I don't see how morphix would want the pics for any reason other than to destroy oli which, in the case, has happened. But, was that really the motive Also, where is morphix? Did he get perma-banned? And is morphix that dude who got the huge payout from the Merck/Vioxx case?
Yeah, I think that's how he acquired his wealth.

Borys

Banned
ElyrionX said:
Also, where is morphix? Did he get perma-banned? And is morphix that dude who got the huge payout from the Merck/Vioxx case?

Ya, m0rphx is super-rich (all consoles + souped up high-end PC). And plays MMORPGs, that's all I know.

aoi tsuki

Tachikoma said:
Well, at least she'll learn to steer clear from idiots like Oli.
Uh, how exactly? i'm guessing oli seemed normal enough to eventually build a relationship with. That's what's really fucked up -- how do you learn to trust someone after something like this.

One thing's for sure -- if you don't want private pictures and whatnot of yourself to end up on the net, don't let people take them.

Kevtones

Sorry but I gotta wonder how she'll react if her next boyfriend ever asks "can I take a picture of you?" :lol This is seriously traumatizing shit.

Lakitu

st5fu
I really feel sorry for her, poor girl, now some guys gonna be spreading it all over the net. That's just taking it too far, I know they have a grudge against Olimario but they should think about how would they feel if they had their naked pictures spread throughout the internet or myspace.

But overall, it was Olimario's fault and he should be ashamed of himself, if he really loved her then he wouldn't have traded 3 nude pictures of her for a damn PSP. That's just begging for trouble and basically he just used her. I also saw the way he talks about other girls and the way he wants them, he doesn't love Christie? If anybody loved their gf, they wouldn't do this. It's his fault and he makes me sick. I've lost all respect I've had for him. She's better off without him because God knows he won't stop this.

Red Scarlet

This is the coup de grâce that oli haters have been waiting for. This thread displays that pretty well what the majority of people have felt for a long time.

It is very unfortunate that his gf had to be the centerpiece.
Kick him in the nuts for me, Christie.
Watch out, oli. Ever since your trade you knew that it could have happened. Was the risk worth the reward? Think about her and what this could/can do to her. Too late now, though.

Gek54

MomoPufflet said:
Ehh-- how much did Morphix get from the Merck payout? I always thought it was his mommy buying everything for him.

Mommy got 2mil iirc and he get an allowance I suppose.

Red Scarlet said:
This is the coup de grâce that oli haters have been waiting for. This thread displays that pretty well what the majority of people have felt for a long time.

It is very unfortunate that his gf had to be the centerpiece.
Kick him in the nuts for me, Christie.
Watch out, oli. Ever since your trade you knew that it could have happened. Was the risk worth the reward? Think about her and what this could/can do to her. Too late now, though.

It is a huge shame that his girlfriend gets caught in the crossfire. I feel really bad if she didn't know he was going to give them out.

But if she knew what he was using them for, I don't feel bad for her. She knows this kind of shit could happen, if she agreed to the PSP thing.

I in no way feel bad for Oli, however. Sexist, racist, hypocritical, and, from what I read, treats his girlfriend like a trophy.

Cold-Steel said:
His girlfriend did not.

The real victim here is his GF.

UNLESS, like I just mentioned, Oli told the truth and she agreed to letting him trade the pictures for a PSP.

I don't see how anyone can feel bad for her in THAT case. You let a stranger have your nude pictures on the internet. Can't be shocked when they get released.

I don't know about you guys but I don't see this the same way most of you do.

Olimario, like him or hate him bitterly, had this coming.

His girlfriend did not.

The real victim here is his GF. How would you guys feel if it was your sister or someone you knew got personally exposed like this?

Sure, she's his girlfriend but she also is an individual and regardless of the outcome - it's gonna be bad.

I don't enjoy the fact that this little war on Olimario was won with collateral damage involved.

Tenacious-V

Cold-Steel said:
I don't know about you guys but I don't see this the same way most of you do.

Olimario, like him or hate him bitterly, had this coming.

His girlfriend did not.

The real victim here is his GF. How would you guys feel if it was your sister or someone you knew got personally exposed like this?

Sure, she's his girlfriend but she also is an individual and regardless of the outcome - it's gonna be bad.

I don't enjoy the fact that this little war on Olimario was won with collateral damage involved.

You should read the thread all the way through. We all share that same consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom