• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Erotic Taco Bell Eating Video

giphy.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Best pig out I can do is a whole Costco chicken (if I really wanted to). I'll split it into two meals at night while I watch sports, but I can do it. A whole chicken is I think about 10 pcs...... 2 wings, 2 drums, 2 thighs, 4 white pcs.

That 48 pc KFC chick is insane. Similar to above, I can do 10 pcs of fried chicken, but no sides.

Breakage

Oh god shoot me.
Im sure the girl is beautiful but ASMR is just not sexy unless it’s a hot chick whispering in your ear.
As for the OP yes you do need help.
Lol, it's more palatable than the OP's video, but yeah I agree.
Personally, I find the whole ASMR thing a bit weird.

Oh, god, I knew this would be mukbang shit.

I wonder why the feeder fetish is so popular now? I guess it makes a woman look like she has abundant resources, at a primal level, if all she does is eat, but. . .IDK, eating is not sexy. I hate the sounds, I hate people talking while they eat, and personally I hate eating around other people.
Let me give you a deeper dive into my warped brain. When I was in 8th grade, I was dating this girl for about 8 months. One day she came to watch my baseball game, after the game we were hanging out at the clubhouse and grabbing some food. She got a hot dog, and I watched her eat it and my world changed in an instant. She didn't eat it weird, didn't chew with her mouth open, didn't make om nom sounds, she just ate a hot dog like a normal human being....and in that moment, I became completely disgusted with her. A few hours later, I called her on the phone, and broke up with her.......FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN I WATCHED HER EAT A HOT DOG!

Lmao, so anyway....I've always been a little fucked in the head.

Let me give you a deeper dive into my warped brain. When I was in 8th grade, I was dating this girl for about 8 months. One day she came to watch my baseball game, after the game we were hanging out at the clubhouse and grabbing some food. She got a hot dog, and I watched her eat it and my world changed in an instant. She didn't eat it weird, didn't chew with her mouth open, didn't make om nom sounds, she just ate a hot dog like a normal human being....and in that moment, I became completely disgusted with her. A few hours later, I called her on the phone, and broke up with her.......FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN I WATCHED HER EAT A HOT DOG!

So your pickle jar moment was her eating a hot dog.

How the hell does a Japanese Chick eat that much Chicken without feeling ill!?!?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You would be surprised. My ex was barely 5' and super petite, and she could eat $40 of food from Taco Bell or a large pizza and wings when she was binging on her MMOs. Knocked back a ton of beer too. I never understood how her stomach held it all.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

In my professional opinion you got jealous of her eating a hot dog because it secretly turned you on and not realizing you were really homo.

Malakhov

Banned
Wtf these tiny chicks can eat more than me on a food binge, here I thought I was all badass eating a whole chicken or a 9 pieces kfc chicken meal.

Kagey K

Banned
Wtf these tiny chicks can eat more than me on a food binge, here I thought I was all badass eating a whole chicken or a 9 pieces kfc chicken meal.
The difference is they go puke it out after, you hold on to yours until you shit.
I had the worst Taco Bell the other week with my kid, but my photos are on my phone,

it is the most pathetic thing you’ve ever seen, and them deciding to save 30 cents of food on my meal cost me from ever going back there again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom