• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PC Gaming Show will return on June 11

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A 2023 edition of the PC Gaming Show will broadcast on Twitch and other video platforms on Sunday, June 11. The PC Gaming Show will follow the Xbox Games Showcase and Xbox's planned Starfield Direct presentation.

We're hard at work assembling this year's show, which is coming together nicely. Host Sean "Day[9]" Plott will return as host and ring leader of the showcase. Look for more details about the games that'll be featured in the show in the coming months on PC Gamer. A broadcast time for the PC Gaming Show will be shared at a later date.

To everyone who's on the fence about getting a PC, watch this. This will convince you not to.
Ok, we get it. You don’t like PC specific genres or indie games. You realize PC also gets almost all third party games plus console ”exclusives”?

I certainly have my issues with PC gaming but a lack of games is not it.

Edit: Admittedly, the show itself is not that great.

Last edited:

Ivan

The show is really terrible every time. When I hear "PC gaming show" I imagine something like HL2 demos from 2003, not some indie stuff they're showing. PC gaming should be about new, cutting edge stuff and this show really has the wrong vibe.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
I never watched it too closely, but from reading post-show impressions, it always seemed like this event was kinda underwhelming or disappointing. Though I suppose it's better than nothing?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
PC gaming should be about new, cutting edge stuff and this show really has the wrong vibe.
convince the AAA publishers to invest soely in PC then. Indies are all the rage these days because all the big western triple A guys don't wanna make cutting edge PC games anymore.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
don't worry... I can't either...
Sad I Feel You GIF by Studios 2016

ParaSeoul

I think I watched this once in 2017 where they doing some steam speedrun where a random winner could fill up their cart with any amount of steam games so you were just watching someone buy steam games as fast as possible made even more awkward because the woman they picked was this 6'2 Samoan with erect nipples. I guess they had the AC cranked up assuming everyone there was probably on the sweaty side.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I was hoping it’d be from a more reputable PC gaming source.

What are these guys going to do besides suck off Tim Sweeney?

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Ok, we get it. You don’t like PC specific genres or indie games. You realize PC also gets almost all third party games plus console ”exclusives”?

I certainly have my issues with PC gaming but a lack of games is not it.

Edit: Admittedly, the show itself is not that great.
I'm a PC gamer through and through. This show just sucks lol.

flying_sq

Low key this and Devolver are the most fun shows at E3. Don't take themselves too seriously, but are still able to talk about games and new technology. I usually skip everything but those two just based on entertainment value alone. The Xbox, Nintendo and PlayStation stuff can just be a bullet point article with links to trailers it's so dry.

ShaikhCroft

This show is really not that great every year, but PC is where gaming is best right now. This show deserves more love from more AAA titles, specially some console first party titles!

Top Bottom