• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Toots

Gold Member

Im ashamed to have laugh at this :messenger_grinning_sweat:

As an offering to appease the trash metal gods, here's pics of the metal expo in Paris i went to a few days ago

WA3nfJ3.jpeg

Dimebag (rip :messenger_sad_relieved:) guitar
RFSvf0S.jpeg

Rammstein pyrotechnical bow thingy (they used during the family values tour, amongst other props - if you know you know :messenger_grinning_sweat:-)

Xn9SyVH.jpeg

Jonathan Davis mic stand from the same tour
4Q0PevO.jpeg

From the left : Dimebag guitar, I think the dude from machinehead flying v, i don't remember, some handwritten setlist from slayer i think, Kerry King bc rich and Kirk Hammett ouija guitar

S67ddi9.jpeg

From the left : John 5 telecaster, Steve Vai own model, definitely not Eric Johnson strat (can't remember whose tho), Satriani surfing with the aliens guitar, and EVH frankenstrat which was not a strat at all so it might be a copy)
DyA0pg2.jpeg

Best drummer in the biz drum skins (Mario Duplantier's if the precision was needed)
9t1sngV.jpeg

There was a few church type stained glasses, i had to show you Chuck Schuldiner's one, he's the only one deserving a cult.

XeDOjNE.jpeg

Strangely enough this is not sitting bull jacket, it's Tony Iommi's from the 80s i think
mKH7yQh.jpeg

Strangely again it is not some fela kuti outfit, it's Ozzy's from the 80s also :messenger_sunglasses:

BNAy0d7.jpeg

This dude i can't remember. He's a well known black metal singer, but i only know of mayhem and burzum and i quite frankly despise everyone involved with those bands, so me not knowing him is kind of a good sign !)

Last edited:
Im ashamed to have laugh at this :messenger_grinning_sweat:

As an offering to appease the trash metal gods, here's pics of the metal expo in Paris i went to a few days ago

WA3nfJ3.jpeg

Dimebag (rip :messenger_sad_relieved:) guitar
RFSvf0S.jpeg

Rammstein pyrotechnical bow thingy (they used during the family values tour, amongst other props - if you know you know :messenger_grinning_sweat:-)

Xn9SyVH.jpeg

Jonathan Davis mic stand from the same tour
4Q0PevO.jpeg

From the left : Dimebag guitar, I think the dude from machinehead flying v, i don't remember, some handwritten setlist from slayer i think, Kerry King bc rich and Kirk Hammett ouija guitar

S67ddi9.jpeg

From the left : John 5 telecaster, Steve Vai own model, definitely not Eric Johnson strat (can't remember whose tho), Satriani surfing with the aliens guitar, and EVH frankenstrat which was not a strat at all so it might be a copy)
DyA0pg2.jpeg

Best drummer in the biz drum skins (Mario Duplantier's if the precision was needed)
9t1sngV.jpeg

There was a few church type stained glasses, i had to show you Chuck Schuldiner's one, he's the only one deserving a cult.

XeDOjNE.jpeg

Strangely enough this is not sitting bull jacket, it's Tony Iommi's from the 80s i think
mKH7yQh.jpeg

Strangely again it is not some fela kuti outfit, it's Ozzy's from the 80s also :messenger_sunglasses:

BNAy0d7.jpeg

This dude i can't remember. He's a well known black metal singer, but i only know of mayhem and burzum and i quite frankly despise everyone involved with those bands, so me not knowing him is kind of a good sign !)

Fucking beautiful man, thanks for sharing !

PS : Layne Staley, one the best, most distinctive and beautiful voices in Rock, shame that - like many others - left us too soon...

Last edited:

Goss Harag

If I was the person filming that woman I would be stalking her and shoving my camera in her face for the next half an hour or so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom