• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Kilau

FMIAdx1XMAkfs4w

Yeah, I live in a major city in the US and I'm not surprised to see some of the videos above. My NextDoor feed is full of all sorts of nonsense, ranging from women Karen'ing about the most asinine pointless shit, all the way to people straight up defending criminal behavior due to some misplaced sense of social justice.

Crime related posts are some of the most fun ones. On any given post, you get:

- About 50% useless "I'm so sorry that happened to you" posts. I'm not here for your fucking sympathy, I'm here to alert my neighbors of criminals in the neighborhood and also to get tips about how I can legally proceed with getting my shit back/getting the person behind bars.

- About 30% "We have to vote [X] politician out! They're useless!" It's not the politician, dumb ass, it's the POLICY that's causing all of this.

- The one common sense post that recommends an actual practical step to take to help with the crime wave, and that person usually gets absolutely POUNCED on by all the justice warriors.

Nextdoor is a cesspool of shit.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
idk if it counts as social media, because its a YT comment, but whatever...

EMINEM IS THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME YOU LITTLE SHIT.
I do listen to rap. I listen to Logic, hopsin, Kanye West, dax, NF, lil dicky. Man wtf any Eminem fan knows Tyler's albums are garbage. Eminem knows it himself deep down. Your music tastes are some of the worst ever.
Reasons Awesome lyrics(hilarious to deep) Epic flows Top albums Mmlp Eminem show Revival What are you 3?? The grammys don't matter. Grammys are based on popularity. Cardi B's album winning grammy of the best rap album of 2018 shows they don't matter. I'm not shitting on her but they're better albums in the genre. Revival didn't even get close to a grammy which says something.
Eminem is the best rapper to ever live. If you say otherwise your a moron.
Why are you embarrassed for me? Is it because i know Igor is garbage and revival should've gotten the Grammy? It is the truth man. Revival was the far more superior album. YOU DELUSIONAL LITTLE JACKASS EMINEM IS THE GREATEST RAPPER AND LIL XAN IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. Your take was embarrassing. The whole rap community would rightfully call you a dumbass. Nozzrul is the type of guy to call lose yourself trash.

All from the same guy. If anyone tells you something along these lines, run. At this point, Eminem's fanbase consists of the same archetype of people. The "I usually don't listen to rap, but Eminem just speaks to me" type of people and the "Eminem is the undisputed goat and every other take is trash" type of people. Same goes for that Tom McDonald guy whose songs all sound the fucking same. Nothing wrong in liking Eminem, I like his shit too (well at least pre-Encore), but OHMYGOD shut up already. Apparently a lot of people missed the message of his song Stan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaelka

The first one in the OP honestly just seems like a joke people decided to take seriously.
Maybe it's a bit weird but still seem'd like a joke to me.

Top Bottom