• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

GymWolf

His editors are god tier, seriously.
They just cut to those specific past pre-recorded moments while he speak about them, what is mindblowing about that??

Am i missing something except for some brain cells after watching that video?

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
They just cut to those specific past pre-recorded moments while he speak about them, what is mindblowing about that??

Most of the time it's just a clip. Actual editing at all is rare unless you get into the top streamers like Asmond.

GymWolf

Yes, the simple fact that they added cuts to old clips is more than most. Basically it just means he puts more resources into the YT content.
Oh ok, so the standards are soo low that even something basic like that is considered high level...

christian-bale-a-merican-psycho.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member

You never had those brain cells to begin with. Sorry man!

Yeah, his editors are god tier. Sometimes they have fun with Adobe After Effects, but that’s not what’s impressive. Being able to pull from a large volume of older content spanning years and interspersing specific content to maximize comedic effect? At volume since they’re pumping out multiple daily clips reducing multi-hour daily streams to key moments? Yeah, that takes talent.

Quit hating fun.

GymWolf

Oh please, not liking this dude is hardly hating fun, especially if those clips are any indication of his "humor".

But thanks for the explanation :messenger_kissing_smiling:

Last edited:

Ionian

Funny story but a dolphin entered Irish waters, saw him as a kid. They used to have boat rides as he'd follow the boat. Then one day, never came back.

The nation mourned. Honestly, no doubt the area. Massive tourist thing, then again I was staying in a bed with a snoring ghost. I ain't of no ghosts. Honestly, just snored. Worst ghost ever.

Last edited:

Ionian

ti Funny story but a dolphin entered Irish waters, saw him as a kid. They used to have boat rides as he'd follow the boat. Then one day, never came back.

The nation mourned. Honestly, no doubt the area. Massive tourist thing, then again I was staying in a bed with a snoring ghost. I ain't of no ghosts. Honestly, just snored. Worst ghost ever.

To claify, was the launching point of coffin ships.

Relevance, Not much. The area though, seems cursed. :(

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
mukPdr0.jpg

The same people who don't realize Harry is in the beginning of the movie are the same morons who wonder if the wet bandits will let Kevin go at the end of the movie. They tell you at least 50 times they are going to kill him in both movies. They argue if he should drown or be shot in the sequel

No. They were good hearted criminals and only using "kill him" the same way everyone who said it in the 90s meant it. When they were discussing methods it was obviously fantasy which is a healthy way to let off steam.

The Wet Bandits were fundamentally good people.

Top Bottom