• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The World Needs Another Dino Crisis (Article) Also Dino Crisis 2 is now 15 years old

Regina was amongst a handful of solid female leads in the late 90s/early 00s in genres that have now mostly died out. A real shame.

Raitaro

Add me to the list of people who'd really want this series to come back.

I'd even take a Resident Evil / Dino Crisis cross-over where Umbrella was somehow behind the dinosaurs coming back initially but where these dinosaurs have since turned on them and are attacking their other creations. Regina could then return to help Leon and co. fight them off amidst a dino vs zombie free for all.

If that is what it would take to see this IP return, I'd accept it since anything is better than nothing at this point (except a remake of or direct sequel to part 3 from what I've heard and seen).

Dino Crisis 2 is the poster child for why you should never end your video game with a cliffhanger. An ambiguous ending is one thing, but I've been waiting for resolution for 15 years.

Please, Capcom. Sell the property. Sell it to someone who cares.

Jawmuncher

Dino Crisis 2 is the poster child for why you should never end your video game with a cliffhanger. An ambiguous ending is one thing, but I've been waiting for resolution for 15 years.

Please, Capcom. Sell the property. Sell it to someone who cares.

The resolution happened. It's just really half ass. There's a reason Dino Stalker is canon.

Top Bottom