• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is something primal in popping zits/pimples....

Are you a popper or a creamer [check spoiler tags to understand what is a popper/creamer]

• I'm a popper

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I'm a creamer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Kramer

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
There really is something primal in popping zits. I've never used those creams that you're supposed to put on your pimple, I always popped them.
I had a lot of them when I was younger and I still get them from time to time. Rarely but they do appear a few times a year.
I always found satisfaction in popping them. I don't know what it is, it's a primal feeling, a good feeling. A mixture of pain and relief once it's popped.
How bout you guys, are you a popper or a creamer?
popper is a person that pops his zits and creamer is a person who doesn't pop them and instead uses some creams and shit and puts that stuff on it

giphy.gif

lock2k

Banned
There really is something primal in popping zits. I've never used those creams that you're supposed to put on your pimple, I always popped them.
I had a lot of them when I was younger and I still get them from time to time. Rarely but they do appear a few times a year.
I always found satisfaction in popping them. I don't know what it is, it's a primal feeling, a good feeling. A mixture of pain and relief once it's popped.
How bout you guys, are you a popper or a creamer?
popper is a person that pops his zits and creamer is a person who doesn't pop them and instead uses some creams and shit and puts that stuff on it

Fuck creamers.

How can they stand to have something nasty in their face for a long time and not do something about it? Fucking freaks.

TindalosPup

Pop, blot, and disinfect

You know what sucks: when you have to wait for the thing to mature to pop it and it feels like you're growing a horn, or when they come in close enough to your lip where if you do pop, you're gonna look like you got herpagonasyphilaids

Top Bottom