• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titan submarine for Titanic tourism - Nightmare fuel

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
They made a poor choice to be there, but I really hope they didn't suffer, nobody deserves that. 😔

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Warning: slightly graphic / gory if you are feeling sensitive today.

This is a strange situation, the actual victims have no clue what happened, but the onlookers are feeling disturbed by their violent deaths.

I still get an inkling that that this is to make us feel better about the outcome.

The freefall alone is anxiety and the utmost fear inducing. Possibly even painful strain in the freefall felt prior to the supposed 20ms implosion.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I still get an inkling that that this is to make us feel better about the outcome.

The freefall alone is anxiety and the utmost fear inducing. Possibly even painful strain in the freefall felt prior to the supposed 20ms implosion.
whats even worse is that the sub tour had everyone sitting or crouching. You couldnt even stand up. Even if the tour was fine, who wants to be in a confined space sitting all afternoon.

Trogdor1123

They were in free fall? How does that happen in a sub?

Thaedolus

Gold Member

Sure but it’s still (probably) an accurate simulation of the final failure.

Warning: slightly graphic / gory if you are feeling sensitive today.

This is a strange situation, the actual victims have no clue what happened, but the onlookers are feeling disturbed by their violent deaths.

crazy just seeing the body compress like that, did their bodies actually create a fiery explosion?!?!

super liquified.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
crazy just seeing the body compress like that, did their bodies actually create a fiery explosion?!?!

super liquified.
drmanhattan-watchman.gif

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
There was an update from the S & R crew or whatever you'd call them at this point a few weeks back. Seems the did find more human remains. Probably not what people are thinking. I'd imagine something more on a micro level lodge within tge wreckage.

Top Bottom