• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU averaging 32 Million View across Platforms in the US. Most Watched title EVER on HBO Max in Europe and South America

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
IKR. Just look at the Mario movie for your evidence.

Difference is, Mario is made for young children and children-at-heart adults. It's goal was never to be a well written film. Comparing it to TLOU is silly and only done to push your petty wars.

FrankWza

Personally I don't get why this show is so beloved. Found it to be a bit boring especially toward 2nd half. I am not a good judge for TV though since I wasn't a fan even of GoT, lol.
I think it was good with some great moments. There's no way it was going to please everybody who knew the source material. Nico Parker was very impressive. She'll be a star

Ronin_7

You're telling me hundreds of millions of people will see Joel die on Season 2?

I'm sure it'll go well.

Klayzer

Difference is, Mario is made for young children and children-at-heart adults. It's goal was never to be a well written film. Comparing it to TLOU is silly and only done to push your petty wars.
Yeah ok. Marketing is marketing. Whether is to adults or children. The premise is the same. Maybe you should look in the mirror before accusing someone of petty wars.

Vitter.

I liked it, It felt they did all they could manage to make it great but it was lacking in some regards(the world felt it needed more infected and character dreading them being around), but is the right direction so im hoping it keeps building on what's great and improve what needs to.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Yeah ok. Marketing is marketing. Whether is to adults or children. The premise is the same. Maybe you should look in the mirror before accusing someone of petty wars.
I have. Unlike you, I don't worship any plastic box. I criticize and enjoy them all equally. Meanwhile you come in and purposefully use Mario to try and push wars.

Do better, kiddo and project less.

Three

You're telling me hundreds of millions of people will see Joel die on Season 2?

I'm sure it'll go well.
Would it be any different to seeing main characters die in game of thrones?

You will have flashbacks where Joel is alive anyway just like the game so he would still be part of Season 2 in a lot of episodes if it were to happen.

bender

What time is it?
...and purposefully use Mario to Advance Wars.

i-see-what-you-did-there

gothmog

Gold Member
Loved both the game and the show for different reasons. The show expanded on the world and each episode was interesting. I'm sure they'll get a bigger budget for season 2 so they can do more.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Sorry I have to ask, I know it's based on a game....but why are all the TLOU TV Show threads in the gaming section?

FrankWza

Would it be any different to seeing main characters die in game of thrones?

You will have flashbacks where Joel is alive anyway just like the game so he would still be part of Season 2 in a lot of episodes if it were to happen.
I think they said TLOU2 would be more than one season.

Top Bottom