• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Henderson: No Horizon Lego Adventures reveal today | State of Play games leaked

Draugoth

Gold Member
Update:

another supposed leaker has also filled in the gaps with the other seven games that will be shown, which include:

• Marvel Rivals Console Port Announcement
  • A new Five Nights at Freddy’s
  • A new Dynasty Warrior
  • Path of Exile 2
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Phantom Blade Zero
  • ‘A New Game from the Middle East’

The leak suggests that the Horzion x LEGO game, which would arguably be the event’s biggest announcement (and therefore likely to be leaked), will not be shown. Presumably, such an announcement will be saved for Summer Game Fest in June or the PlayStation Showcase towards the end of the year.

It looks like LEGO Horizon won't be revealed during the State of Play (as expected, as it's not a big event). We should see it during the PlayStation Showcase towards the end of the year.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
great a timeslot wasted for the showcase

Last edited:

dotnotbot

LEGO game would be a good opportunity to revive one of the older franchises like Infamous but they had to go with Horizon instead...

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
List of games supposedly shown tonight:

• Where Winds Meet
  • Until Dawn
  • AstroBot (sequel?)
  • Monster Hunter Wilds
  • God of War Ragnarök PC
  • Concord
  • Aliens VR
  • Marvel Rivals Console Port Announcement
  • A new Five Nights at Freddy’s
  • A new Dynasty Warrior
  • Path of Exile 2
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake
  • Phantom Blade Zero
  • ‘A New Game from the Middle East’

clarky

Gold Member
Hopefully get some Concord gameplay and a full Astrobot game sounds good. Everything else on that list is a bust for me.

petricore

Neo Member
I've seen the leak... Curious about Concord (even if i suspect is not my cup of tea), and i want a release date for sh2... The rest is disappointing

midnightAI

Horzion x LEGO game, which would arguably be the event’s biggest announcement
John Candy No GIF by Laff

That would be Astro Bot

(I don't get the hate for Horizon Lego, if they do it half real, half Lego it could be awesome, such as Lego buildings jutting out from real sand/dirt/mud/water with Lego trees but also real moss/grass, Lego robots and people obviously. Kinda like if you made a Lego diorama in you garden or at the beach)

Last edited:
Eh, my kids like Five Nights at Freddy's so that's something they'll be excited about.

Nothing else really entices me to tune in. I'll let them see the trailer afterwards.

Marvel Rivals is just Overwatch, but supposedly its pretty good.

Silent Hill 2 is probably gonna be BlooberButthole.

A new Dynasty Warriors is about the best I'm gonna get from the rumoured announcements? Yeah I'm glad to be skipping that SOP later

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
No need to "Wow" it seems when you're such a market leader that Xbox is throwing games(and arguably the towel) your way.

Arrogant Sony has returned, this time for good?? Ugh.
I agree don't even need to wow me at this point just get me to feel something other than wtf is this crap

ProtoByte

seriously, like who gives a fuck about this crap ?
please cancel it.
I mean, supposedly people want more experimental and less cinematic realistic over the shoulder adventure games from Sony, so...

Oh, that was all lying and cope? And we actually want the big showstoppers that PS Studios are revered for? Glad we're all on the same page now.

Roufianos

FFS. Wouldn't it be great if Sony actually had some decent competition, then they might actually bother reminding us why we bought their console.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I'll never understand this picture.
Alloy is pretty in both games, and most of you would be too lucky if you ever find a woman half as pretty as she is.

She looked fine in the first game until they fattified her for the sequel and gave her the normal westernized female look. Good for you if you like her that way.

Top Bottom