• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trine 5 to be revealed next year

jaysius

Banned
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Trine has always been a series that's never better than mediocre, maybe it's meant to be played only CO-OP to be fun, playing solo is dull and boring, the level design and the puzzles are all MEH.

Who cares about another one of these, every time I try it when it goes free on some platform, and every time it's mostly only a level pack.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I played 1-4 for the first time a year or so ago, liked them, fun little games, but it got repetitive after a while. Never finished the first, as I started with 4 and worked backwards.

Kuranghi

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Trine has always been a series that's never better than mediocre, maybe it's meant to be played only CO-OP to be fun, playing solo is dull and boring, the level design and the puzzles are all MEH.

Who cares about another one of these, every time I try it when it goes free on some platform, and every time it's mostly only a level pack.

Just thinking out loud here, but maybe its just that you're a smelly poohead and the Trine games are actually great.

I played all 4 solo, the puzzles are different in coop so it works well both ways.

Top Bottom