• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump denounces missile launch from Iran that didn't happen.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
So what happens if someone sends him one of those NK-produced videos of American landmarks being nuked while he's near the nuclear football?

jesu

President Trump had originally responded to the reported launch in a late-Saturday tweet, saying, “Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel. They are also working with North Korea. Not much of an agreement we have!”

That was in Homeland you nutjob, and it was all a ruse!

black_13

Banned
As much as I'd like to hate on Trump, the republicans/Netenyahu and even Hillary have wanted to start a war with Iran for a long time now. Now they are just looking for any excuse to rile people up for this. I wouldn't even doubt in the future some kind of "scandal" or event that they blame Iran for and start a war.

Sad times.

Keasar

10so7i.jpg

Hope they slap that in his library if they ever get to building one.

Shauni

As much as I'd like to hate on Trump, the republicans/Netenyahu and even Hillary have wanted to start a war with Iran for a long time now. Now they are just looking for any excuse to rile people up for this. I wouldn't even doubt in the future some kind of "scandal" or event that they blame Iran for and start a war.

Sad times.

Hillary was, last I heard, supportive of the deal we have in place. Or did you just need a little "both sides" dash in there for flavor.

Scrooged

Totally wronger about Nintendo's business decisions.
That was in Homeland you nutjob, and it was all a ruse!

That's actually the true part of his statement.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/nor...to-iran-could-signal-wider-military-ties.html

Amid new international sanctions, North Korea's "No. 2" official embarked on a 10-day visit to Iran, a move that could result in the two sides expanding their ties.

"There could be very problematic cooperation going on because of the past history and because it makes strategic sense, especially for Iran now," said Emily Landau, a senior research fellow at the Israeli-based Institute for National Security Studies and head of the Arms Control and Regional Security Program. INSS is an independent think tank affiliated with Tel Aviv University.
"Both the North Koreans and Iranians feel a serious threat from the United States and the West and sort of see each other as very different countries but facing a somewhat similar situation," said Matthew Bunn, a nuclear proliferation expert and professor of practice at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government.

North Korea's newly built embassy in Tehran opened Wednesday, according to the North's state-run KCNA news agency. It said the new embassy was "built to boost exchanges, contacts and cooperation between the two countries for world peace and security and international justice."
"There's been fairly extensive cooperation on missiles," said Bunn. "And in fact, early generations of Iranian missiles were thought to be basically modestly adapted North Korean missiles."

This is a real concern, but how many people are talking about it? The focus is always on Trump.

Top Bottom