• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TV guys, instead of Costco Sharp 27" 27F543 $235?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

Someone's taking my den TV away to college with them, so I'm looking into a cheap replacement. Doesn't need to be too big (actually, rather it not be too big), definitely needs to be cheap ($250 range), needs to be sharp for videogaming, and should be available in stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, etc... freight costs will probably kill me). I just saw this model at Costco... is there something else out there I should be getting instead?

Friend

Check out your local target and you might be able to score a 27 inch Samsung for $96. They are on clearance. It will probably be listed as $280 but have an employee scan the tag for you. It will come out to $135 and if you get the display model, you'll get an additional 30% off. I currently have the tv in my room with my ps2 hooked up via component and the picture quality is ace (can't stand how my ps2 looks on my hdtv). Its not exactly flat but its still a very nice tv.

Check out this thread on the slickdeals forum for details:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35410

Be aware though that this deal is sort of old but people are still finding them. Couldn't hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom