• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft: Far Cry 4 expected to move 6M+ units, The Crew 2M; Watch Dogs at 9M+ shipped

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
untitledfsfmiu2b.png
Whoa at that PS4/XBO split. Much larger than I expected.

I think FC4 is going to get smothered by all the other games (even if it took that spot first) I know many people want to at least play it but not many are really interested in buying it (my friends+ store I work at), the preorders don't seem to be their either. I think GTA is going to kill it, they'd be better off doing what they did for FC3 and releasing it against nothing else in Dec. that's one reason it did so well.

BKK

Interesting that they've dropped PS3 SKUs for many games whilst still releasing 360 SKUs even though they're doing more business on PS3 than 360.

Whoa at that PS4/XBO split. Much larger than I expected.

Europe. Pop into the weekly PAL thread from time to time and it's clear how far ahead the PS4 is there.

Interesting that they've dropped PS3 SKUs for many games whilst still releasing 360 SKUs even though they're doing more business on PS3 than 360.

Isn't The Crew the only game that doesn't have a PS3 version?

Radec

Well considering the PS4's sales is twice of Xbone's, im not surprised with that software % difference.

Top Bottom