• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream |OT| - LIVE June 10th 2024 - 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. CEST

King Dazzar

What a show.
night sinking GIF

Meicyn

Gold Member
Awww. I was hoping for a sneak peek of the upcoming DLC next year. Guess they’re saving the reveal for later.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Jesus Christ, Ass Creed looks appalling. Especially when comparing to GoT. Horrific dialogue, dull combat, rote gameplay. Fuck me, I’m not touching that with a barge pole. Even if the ninja stuff looked marginally better.

Star Wars looked dull as shit too.

Last edited:

Brigandier

That was absolutely fucking disgusting.... just needed some motion games and if someone told me I was back in 2010 I'd believe them.

I will assume Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell are dead now but I don't think I trust Ubisoft with such prestigious IP anyway.

Star Wars looked alright I guess but the shooting looked crap and was a mash up of other games rather than it's own identity.

Don't even get me started on AC all I will say is I'll wait for GoT2 for that Samurai Japanese fix.

F tier show.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Should be Division 3 , at least announced. Uby trying to get more from División 2 is lame.
They announced Division 3 months ago.

Supporting Division 2 until its release isn’t lame, it’s called supporting your existing playerbase. The teams that worked on Avatar and Star Wars Outlaws will move to work on Division 3 while the existing teams already working on Division 2 content will continue to do so.

Alebrije

On the Star Wars Game there is part where the narrator says something like :

"That is a Gamorrean Guard , one of the strongest foes or creatures"

And one second after it's blow away by just one laser shoot from You...he does not Even has
the chance to be close to.you.

That was funny, Sad ...I mean if enemy AI is like Farcry 6 , the Game is done.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
AC Japan looks rougher than I expected.

I'd play it for $10-15 at most. Combat looks bad. Stealth is definitely the preferred playstyle.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Outlaws has cool stuff but I'm good. I just finished Jedi Survivor. Maybe for bargain bin prices in several years, maybe.

Sacred

Was the presentation blurry as shit for Shadows or did it seriously just look that bad. The NPCs looked like cardboard cutouts and the environment lacked any detail for 2024. This is really awful.

Ass Creed is their cash cow and even that is looking on borrowed time going by the latest shit show of a gameplay display.

Ubisoft is going to the dogs. The Ass Creed ship will soon sail and they'll have fuckall to fall back on but the rest of their trash offerings.

Last edited:

GinSama

Not bad, liked the combat if shadows but in general looks strange especially the NPC movements...., outlaws still looks great.

Hated the little reactions of those people for some cutscenes and gameplay....I get it they are YouTubers or whatever but I don't give a crap about their opinions and their reactions......

Too bad PoP got delayed again....

Top Bottom