• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream |OT| - LIVE June 10th 2024 - 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. CEST

YuLY

Having just played Tsushima, this looks worse in every way tbh. They even have red and blue glow attacks???

GHG

Another game on my list of games that need to fail this year.

What the fuck man, it's an amalgamation of all things woke and as a result it's unintentionally hilarious.

Ristifer

Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Having just played Tsushima, this looks worse in every way tbh. They even have red and blue glow attacks???
Usually in these games now you can turn all that off manually or it’s auto off in the harder difficulties.

Mirage combat is simple but tough if you fight more than two guys at once.

Arsic

Can i not play as the black dude and 100% with the girl? Thats the real assassin's creed!!! Love this!!!
Pretty sure you can for 90% of the game play as her. That’s how it seems from interviews. Which is my plan. She’s hype.

March Climber

Gold Member
shoulda just made her the main character, her combat looks infinitely better
Can i not play as the black dude and 100% with the girl? Thats the real assassin's creed!!! Love this!!!
Tenchu vibes in her part honestly.

This should’ve been the whole game.
According to their earlier interviews, you can play most of the game as one protagonist, except for small set of missions where the other character is the focus.

Last edited:

Arsic

Gonna play this day one and hit ‘em with the griddy after my first assassination.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
AC:S looks nice, but I still can't get over the ridiculous choice of a black samurai. It feels weird to have a game where a huge black guy crushes and demolishes an endless parade of Asian people, especially in the light of the many cases of black street violence against Asians in the real world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom