• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
I love Frankie but Conor would knock him dead. I can't think of anyone at 145 or 155 who poses a threat to him. People say Aldo would do better in a rematch but I seriously doubt it, Conor is his boogeyman and when he's back in the ring with him it's back to nervous wreck mode and TKO within two rounds.

Oscar

so whats next defends his first belt and leap frogs back and forth then tries to get a 3rd belt lol

He's getting stripped of one tonight, unless Dana White just changed it up on the spot. I'd bet it's the 145 belt. It's a terrible cut for him and he just annihilated the lightweight champ with ease.

MVP

Banned
We all could be witnessing one of the best and most accurate strikers in the history of all combat sports.

What are you smoking? Even a mediocre professional boxer would toy with McGregor, let's not even talk about Mayweather. Maybe you meant to say in the history of MMA?

Fuck Khabib. Let him sit, wait, and get injured while training again. Conor needs to call out Nate at 155 and finish the trilogy. Better yet, let Khabib fight Ferguson.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
He's getting stripped of one tonight, unless Dana White just changed it up on the spot. I'd bet it's the 145 belt. It's a terrible cut for him and he just annihilated the lightweight champ with ease.

stupid he would get stripped he earned it I mean let him leap frog if he wants, the more Conor fights the more $$$ Dana and the UFC make, he would be an idiot to strip him of one.

Conor forfeits 145.

Then on the same card:

McGregor vs Diaz III for the 155 belt
Khabib vs Ferguson for No. 1 contender

It's easy. You can't leave the Diaz trilogy money on the table, especially with gold on the line.

Do it in Dublin at Croke Park in front of 90,000 people.

Kacho

Hope we get the Aldo Conor rematch now. Defend the belt and drop it immediately after just to troll Aldo even more.

LOL

So you wont give him his due for knocking out Aldo in 13 seconds and toying with the lightweight champion? Not to mention that hes a two weight champion...

jesus christ, some people...
I'll give him his due when he actually puts a championship on the line.
Winning is one thing(obviously impressive), remaining champion in the UFC is altogether something else.

Chesskid1

Banned
G8zdYbb.jpg

RPFVpQV.jpg

The Beard

Conor forfeits 145.

Then on the same card:

McGregor vs Diaz III for the 155 belt
Khabib vs Ferguson for No. 1 contender

It's easy. You can't leave the Diaz trilogy money on the table, especially with gold on the line.

Do it in Dublin.

Fuck the trilogy.

I want to see Conor fuck Khabib up and hand him his first loss. Nate doesn't deserve a title shot right now. It'll probably happen, but I don't want it to be Conor's first defense. That'd be dumb.

3N16MA

Banned
I love Frankie but Conor would knock him dead. I can't think of anyone at 145 or 155 who poses a threat to him. People say Aldo would do better in a rematch but I seriously doubt it, Conor is his boogeyman and when he's back in the ring with him it's back to nervous wreck mode and TKO within two rounds.

Ferguson is in the mold of Nate Diaz but better in my opinion. He has an iron jaw, unlimited gas tank, would have the reach advantage, unorthodox style, lethal subs. He gets hit but keeps on coming.

If Khabib gets a hold of Conor he is taking him down. Conor won't be stuffing those attempts like he did with Eddie.

Oscar

I don't think Conor gives a fuck if they strip him of the featherweight title.

He just wanted to be the guy to hold both at the same time, even if it's for a split moment.

The only threats to Conor in the UFC at his weights imo are Ferguson and Khabib. I favor McGregor in both those match ups, but those are dudes that at least have a shot at doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom