• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultima Online: Ever played it? Want to again?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Played it back in the late 90's/early 2000's. I started up again in 2011. Eventually, "leveled" a Mage/Necromancer/Spellweaver and an alt with Magery and Mysticism. Even managed to get a two story house.

The house was honestly the only thing I miss about the game.

In fact, UO is heavily outdated. I'm surprised they can get away with charging $12 or whatever it is now a month for it. Absolutely ridiculous. I know there's free Shards but they're pretty dead compared to say, something like the Atlantic one which is what I played on. By now, the game should be free with micro-transactions (which it also already has) because I could not see going back and plopping down $12 a month for it again.

UO just is not worth the time and especially the money. For the record, I am an Ultima fan too. Would rather wait for Garriot's upcoming Shroud of the Avatar.

Edit: UO was not a bad game. It just isn't a good one nowadays and more than shows its age and that's not even considering the graphics. But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some good memories of it.

mebizzle

Back in 04, a freeshard called Defiance was my first major online gaming experience and it gave me a deep love for this game, IMO it's still unmatched.

The taming/mount system was my favorite part, are there any other games with anything close to it?

Chemo

UO was the best online game of all time.

I literally carry a picture of my PK character from way back when in my wallet.

jaxword

The Guardian was never the best of ideas, arguably. Ultima's at its best when avoiding the clear self-reflexivity of characters like Lord British and Iolo (not to forget the Avatar), and preying on players' expectations so directly isn't as effective as in previous games (forever losing your companions for one's perseverance in Ultima V!). Still, a new game like VI or VII succeeding Serpent Isles would be cool, especially since it will never happen.

What we got with u8 and u9 was definitely not the original vision for sure.

Played it back in the late 90's/early 2000's. I started up again in 2011. Eventually, "leveled" a Mage/Necromancer/Spellweaver and an alt with Magery and Mysticism. Even managed to get a two story house.

The house was honestly the only thing I miss about the game.

In fact, UO is heavily outdated. I'm surprised they can get away with charging $12 or whatever it is now a month for it. Absolutely ridiculous. I know there's free Shards but they're pretty dead compared to say, something like the Atlantic one which is what I played on. By now, the game should be free with micro-transactions (which it also already has) because I could not see going back and plopping down $12 a month for it again.

UO just is not worth the time and especially the money. For the record, I am an Ultima fan too. Would rather wait for Garriot's upcoming Shroud of the Avatar.

Edit: UO was not a bad game. It just isn't a good one nowadays and more than shows its age and that's not even considering the graphics. But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some good memories of it.

I just don't agree :p. I think the graphics are a strong point for UO. Could use some updated animations, but at the same time I see what happened when they tried to do that (the "enhanced" client) and I want to barf. UO's graphics seem to be timeless for me and the gameplay is pretty perfected for what I want. Would I play a new UO styled MMO? Yes. By that I mean graphically as well and not just from a gameplay perspective, I like top down view quite a lot. In some ways it is "dated", but for me it's a classic that will never die that I feel engaged when I play even today, over 15 years later.

However I'm not sure I agree with population. While the population on most of the free shards isn't good, it's great on An Corp, UOR, an perhaps some of the other shards I don't like as much (like UOF). I recently logged on to OSI (and I agree, price is too high, but I wouldn't play unless there was a classic rule era shard anyway), Atlantic by coincidence (it seemed the highest population) and I found it to be completely dead. Almost every town bank was empty except some place called "Luna". Outside of Luna I didn't find anyone. It felt like a private shard on official shard.. A bit depressing, but the way they've gone I don't blame the players. I'm not there, after all. Though I haven't been for well over a decade.

What they really seem to need is a merging of servers, but some of the aspects of UO make it impossible by nature (housing, for example) to consolidate the population. The multi facets of Trammel and Felucca compound this problem within individual servers and was one of the biggest problems to begin with.

I never understood why every MMO after UO was so casualized.

I mean UO had GMs that made quests and so it felt really like you are playing a P&P RPG. I remember on the german server a guild killed the King of Brittania and then what followed was that the son of the killed King had to become the new king, but other NPCs were opposed to that and they planned to murder the son.
While all of that happening, the guild was wanted and everyone who would find a guild member would get money. Their guildhouse was under constant observation and around it a lot of people would stand.

It was really a living world. The GMs wrote the world. They had absolute freedom. Then some expansions hit and it became more and more like a "modern MMO"...

terrisus

While I started with MUDs around 1997, Ultima Online would be my first foray into the world of graphical online RPGs. It was quite an experience, to say the least. I never quite got a handle on it - it wasn't until EverQuest that I found graphical online RPGs to be something I could sink hours into. Still, Ultima Online was a very special experience, and I loved playing on a private server with friends as well.

Tzeentch

People have MASSIVELY thick rose colored glasses when it comes to UO. The only good thing to have come out of UO were the many hilarious griefing stories, like carpenters building dressers around people to trap them.

People have MASSIVELY thick rose colored glasses when it comes to UO. The only good thing to have come out of UO were the many hilarious griefing stories, like carpenters building dressers around people to trap them.

I'm playing it right now - my glasses aren't colored of rose, but different strokes for different...

Just update but richard garriot himself favorited this thread on a tweet ;-)

That's very cool! Just saw that.

While I started with MUDs around 1997, Ultima Online would be my first foray into the world of graphical online RPGs. It was quite an experience, to say the least. I never quite got a handle on it - it wasn't until EverQuest that I found graphical online RPGs to be something I could sink hours into. Still, Ultima Online was a very special experience, and I loved playing on a private server with friends as well.

I never got into EQ, but I loved Asheron's Call to death. Great skill/stat system as well as fealty (guild/king). Nothing I've played since compares to UO, but AC is a pretty damn close second as far as MMOs.

terrisus

I never got into EQ, but I loved Asheron's Call to death. Great skill/stat system as well as fealty (guild/king). Nothing I've played since compares to UO, but AC is a pretty damn close second as far as MMOs.

I actually never played AC. Mainly because I was so into EQ, and didn't feel like I could invest myself in 2 (really 3, since I was still into my MUD as well) at the same time.

Frankly, I wish I had gotten into UO more too. At that point I was just too into the MUD I play to be able to split much time off for anything else.

Is the game noob friendly? Never played it but always heard amazing things about it and wouldn't mind giving it a crack one day when I get the chance.

terrisus

Is the game noob friendly?

I'm sure it's more friendly to new players now than it was 15 years ago...
But, in general, Ultima Online is pretty tough on you. A "trial by fire" as it were.

That said, there are some great people there too. I met a couple of them during my time there, and it really made for a wonderful experience.
Although, again, not sure how much that's changed in the past 15 years either

Dr.Acula

Banned

There were really interesting things though. I remember I played a lot as a smith, made special orders for guilds, had to barter with miners to get ingots, used my cash to buy rare items which I then went to the player run auction house with, made a profit from that, then used that money to buy a house through a real estate agent.

The best thing about UO is that almost 100% of everything was handled by players. There was no mechanic for auctions, no mechanic for guilds collecting dues etc.

The game was truly "player run" and a lot of great things came as a result.

Players would dress up in Orc gear and just start attacking people outside of town as if they were orcs. Just for fun.

Is the game noob friendly? Never played it but always heard amazing things about it and wouldn't mind giving it a crack one day when I get the chance.

The real game is super friendly, but the player run shards are more hardcore for sure. Worth putting a few hours into to see if you'll like it though.

I decided to take on swords with my bard skills for a brief time so I can get some loot. I can solo cyclopean warriors and wyverns, but I need assistance taking on Titans and higher level enemies. Anyone playing on uorenaissance or plan to?

Oh wow, they still charge a monthly fee for this? lol I was interested until I read that. Oh well, I suppose it wasn't meant to be....

Oh wow, they still charge a monthly fee for this? lol I was interested until I read that. Oh well, I suppose it wasn't meant to be....

There are several free player run servers including the one mentioned in the OP, the one I'm playing on. If you want to play the official current version of UO, you need to pay EA a monthly fee.

This was my first massive multiplayer experience and it had me completely immersed. I had to stop playing because the 3d update came out and my computer had no video card.

This game was awesome I was a 4 time gm and thought I was badass. I would write down all my skills percentages on my notes at school while the teacher was talking. Yeah, this game was the most amazing experience. I was in the Knights of Valor guild. All very nice people and we had a giant castle with all sorts of stuff in it.

Some jerks existed within the game, once there was was fellucia A guy brought me to his house there locked me in and just killed me and stole all the stuff i had spent hours collecting. Gaming experiences don't operate like that anymore I think maybe for keeping us gamers sane, or to keep critics happy also?

Some jerks existed within the game, once there was was fellucia A guy brought me to his house there locked me in and just killed me and stole all the stuff i had spent hours collecting.

That was the best thing about the game, I didn't do it, but on many of the servers people would mark runes to the middle of nowhere where their house was which had a fence trap which was 1x1 square, they would create a gate to somewhere super populated like Brit bank and watch people walk in being nosey to see where it ended up who would get stuck in the trap and get ganked.

The best thing about UO is that almost 100% of everything was handled by players. There was no mechanic for auctions, no mechanic for guilds collecting dues etc.

The game was truly "player run" and a lot of great things came as a result.

Players would dress up in Orc gear and just start attacking people outside of town as if they were orcs. Just for fun.

Yes, the fact of a player run game just makes the game more immersive. (walking by peoples houses and buying materials on their door step. Etc)

The people in the Orc armour on my old server actually had permission to live amongst the Orcs in one of their bases in Fellucia. They also spoke in Orc language and had their own website so you could learn it. I'd go there with my Knight and kill them because they forced them selves to wear weak gear. This kind of experience is very attached and immersive for the time when I played it.

That was the best thing about the game, I didn't do it, but on many of the servers people would mark runes to the middle of nowhere where their house was which had a fence trap which was 1x1 square, they would create a gate to somewhere super populated like Brit bank and watch people walk in being nosey to see where it ended up who would get stuck in the trap and get ganked.

I was in the Papua bank on Saturday and a guy with a Villainous rep placed a "Papau" rune at my feet keeping the old tradition alive. I knew better and have 0 magery skill anyway. Since restarting, I've only been pk'd once when I was running a macro in the Moonglow Zoo. I didn't have anything of value on me, literally a robe and 2 harps. Everyone I've met in the wild has been helpful so far.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
tumblr_inline_mryw2dzT4Z1qz4rgp.gif

no. I cant go back to it. I just cant

Artadius

Where would one go to learn how to set up a local co-op server for my LAN? The wife and I might like to have a little nostalgia trip to our own shard that we could customize.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I just don't agree :p. I think the graphics are a strong point for UO.
Well, if you read my post carefully I said not considering the graphics. It's severely outdated for a number of other reasons. It's just doesn't hold up, unlike so many other older games. The best thing it has that sets it apart for other MMOs is player housing.

Agreed. It's nostalgia. Hell, even I have fond memories of UO but when I think back to it, I had much more fond memories and exciting times in WoW.

I decided to take on swords with my bard skills for a brief time so I can get some loot. I can solo cyclopean warriors and wyverns, but I need assistance taking on Titans and higher level enemies. Anyone playing on uorenaissance or plan to?

I've got some pretty developed characters on UOR if you want to play, just let me know.

Well, if you read my post carefully I said not considering the graphics. It's severely outdated for a number of other reasons. It's just doesn't hold up, unlike so many other older games. The best thing it has that sets it apart for other MMOs is player housing.

Not, you know, the wild west environment? Sure if you play official servers it doesn't have that anymore, but nothing matches the open wild feeling UO has. You can be attacked or attack almost anywhere, steal from or be stolen from almost any item, etc. I have to say that's one of the parts that are held in highest regard for me that other MMOs just can't match. All personal opinion though - I'd play UO any day (and do) over WoW. And if we're just talking nostalgic memories, the only thing that even holds a candle (for me though) to UO memories is Asheron's Call. I suppose I simply have a different point of view - I strongly believe MOST MMOs could learn an awful lot from this 17 year old game.

Not to mention far and away my favorite PvP. There's nothing like a couple tank mages going at it - planning your interrupts, if no wrestling making sure your wep is equipped as often as possible to avoid disrupt, or choosing qstaves and going for that stamina drain, dropping poison with an exp+eb+hally combo.. I love the group PvP as well.

But everyone is different and that's why these other games are also very successful.

Where would one go to learn how to set up a local co-op server for my LAN? The wife and I might like to have a little nostalgia trip to our own shard that we could customize.

http://www.runuo.com

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
The producer/director of FF14 realm reborn was a major UO player and did a great interview about it. One interesting tad I wanted to point out,

Yoshida:
There are too many choices today, and too many games. At the end of the day, the main reason why Ultima Online became famous was because it was the first MMORPG in the world and there was nothing else like it. Of course, it was a good game in itself. But when people heard "you can share this world with 3,000 other people!" they were like "no way!" and that's what caused people to jump into the game. It was the only game of its kind, and the first game of its kind, so the impact was extraordinary. Nowadays, people have different preferences and have plenty of choices too.

Yoshida:
But nowadays, even in countries like Korea and China, PK is becoming a pretty hard sell too. Your average new generation of players don't repond very well to being suddenly killed by random strangers. That's why even though I would love to make an every-man-for-himself type of game similar to the early era Ultima Online, it's probably not gonna happen unless you have realistic expectations about the response you'll receive.
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...hats-with-the-Producers-of-FFXI-FFXIV-and-DQX

bitoriginal

I played Ultima Online religiously for about 8 years, although I obviously had a few breaks here and there. It was the best game I've ever played, and delivered something I've yet to experience in another game. The fact that the entire world functioned through having a thriving, living community was what really made it unique for me when I first started playing, like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Years later, I got into the Europa PVP scene, which I found to be an utterly addictive and enthralling experience. PVP totally relied on the players, and everything was player driven. I'd never experienced any competitive multiplayer like it.

I originally started playing Renaissance so really missed a good chunk of the original hardcore experience. However, I appreciated having Trammel and Felluca, it allowed me to get to a level many had long surpassed. I started playing with my friends from school, in a roleplaying guild called the Guardsmen Militia [Grd]. We started as Trainees, sent to do menial activities like chopping logs and gathering wool. The Guardsmen Militia were based on a small road in Yew near the Graveyard.

june09.jpg

Working your way up the ranks through the Guardsmen Militia was no joke. It was extremely hard work, and required a lot of dedication every evening. This was my first ever MMO, and my first ever attempt at roleplaying. It was great, because it allowed me to begin to learn the mechanics of Ultima, and it took me at least a year to begin to feel comfortable. Ultimately, I found roleplaying was too restrictive for me.

I began venturing outside of the confines of role-players, and discovered a thriving trading scene at Britain Bank. I started buying and selling, and managed to make my first serious bit of dough by misselling a Daemon Bone to unfortunate soul who believed it was a rare item.

From there, I started losing my interest in role-play. I was finally kicked out from the Guardsmen Militia for going on a murderous rampage killing trainees in the graveyard.
After a time adventuring the land, learning how things worked, and making enough money to buy my first shitty house, I began to crave more. My real life friends had long since stopped playing.

I ventured into Felluca, at Yew Gate, and played as a thief. Truth be known, I wasn't particularly successful. I did however begin to meet people who also wanted to fight. My second character was a sneaky stealth archer. I liked to grief people by getting the last shot in and then fading into the darkness. It wasn't a great strategy, and led to some adrenaline fuelled cat and mouse games. I ended up building a swordsman called Asmodai, and soon became a brutal murderer, killing innocents and destined to never leave Felluca.

Then Age of Shadows hit, and changed things up big time. A lot of people struggled to cope with the dramatic shakeup to gameplay mechanics. However, for me it was the perfect opportunity to level the playing field and play with the big boys. I managed, with a certain amount of luck, to obtain a house right next to Yew gate. This enabled me to perfect place to start killing the hapless people who entered, and soon, all but one of my characters became murderers. It's at this point that I played UO to enjoy the endgame. I joined several guilds, finding people who I played well with and enjoyed.

By the time I decided to stop playing UO, I felt like a king. I owned two accounts, with my house by Yew gate and a keep out in the sticks. I never achieved castle status unfortunately. I had abut 40 mil gold spare cash, had some awesome suits of armour and weapons, full stock of every item I'd ever need to PVP. I knew nearly every dungeon like the back of my hand and I'd participated in faction wars and forum flame wars. UO was a fucking amazing experience that has yet to be matched in terms of freedom and community.

I loved my time with UO, but I guess all good things come to an end. I salute you Ultima Online.

Never played much of vanilla UO but i played endless hours on a hardcore RPG shard. It was so hardcore you had to write a multiple page story about your character that had to be in line with the story and lore of the shard and races before you were even accepted to play. PVP on this shard was mostly fought with emotes. All the players were so creative and constantly created content for the others via roleplaying. It was amazing. Those were the best times i ever had in gaming.

Never played much of vanilla UO but i played endless hours on a hardcore RPG shard. It was so hardcore you had to write a multiple page story about your character that had to be in line with the story and lore of the shard and races before you were even accepted to play. PVP on this shard was mostly fought with emotes. All the players were so creative and constantly created content for the others via roleplaying. It was amazing. Those were the best times i ever had in gaming.

This is one of the things I really like about UO. The sandbox style really allows you to do a lot, very flexible. The emulation is SO good and perfect that players can literally make any kind of shard they want. It goes hand in hand with the game itself. I'm not huge on this kind of play, but respect and COMPLETELY understand why UO would be a game of choice for it! Character customization (visually) is pretty diverse, making for easily visual guild differentiation and all manner of things.

Killroth

Neo Member
Hey guys, I would like to attempt to Call To Arms all old Ultima Online players to check out a new Age of Shadows era freeshard that is being developed right now.

They have some truly amazing changes to the game, like the entirely revamped guild system, and really interesting new world economic systems in place.

I'm convinced this will be one of the greatest freeshards of all time.

Here's the promotion info from the forums.

It's been 17 years since Ultima Online was released. For those who have played it before, I'm sure you remember the blood-pumping nostalgic thrill of the game. Much has changed since the glory days of UO, some for better, some for worse.

It is time to relive the thrill, the nostalgia, the blood-pumping
adrenaline rush that we remember so long ago.

Introducing,

b3mGrrY.png

CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT

First things first, What is Ultima Online?
Ultima Online (UO) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), released on September 24th, 1997, by Origin Systems (Now owned by EA). The game is played in a fantasy setting similar to the other Ultima games that preceded it.

Ultima Online was the game that opened the door for the creation of many new massively multiplayer games. It is online-only and played by thousands of users on various game servers, also known as shards. It remains today, as the longest living MMORPG to date with a still active playerbase.

Because it was released before the DMC Act (1998), technically minded users are able to create and host their own freeshards using various UO emulators, like RUNUO. Those people are able to create, modify, and remove content as they see fit, without repercussion. Because of this, Freeshards have been growing and evolving since that time.

UO Shadow Age's era, AoS, was release in February 2003, and with it, brought a number of changes that many veteran players did not approve of, but also a number of changes that evolved UO into its highest subscription count.

What is UO Shadow Age?
Ultima Online Shadow Age, is a brand new freeshard created by seasoned UO veterans, professional developers, and UO enthusiasts. With the introduction of some brand new features never seen before, UO Shadow Age will provide the most attractive features for every type of player. We will be taking and fortifying the features that have become staples of AoS, and we will be changing and/or removing the features that majority of players didn't like, like trammel.

Our vision is simple, we will provide you with the best freeshard experience, period.

Because we are a new freeshard, we are trying to build our community from the ground up. We have an extremely talented dev team working with us. Please, if you've ever played on a server that didn't end up the way you like, voice your opinion on the forums. Give some suggestions so we can hear you out. A lot of what you see when we are live will have a lot to do with suggestions that we see.

zOdsyL7.png

GENERAL

Shadow Age Staff
Professional, dedicated, and enthusiastic staff. 100% Trustworthy GMs. ALL staff members will be available to players for in-game help. Look forward to staff that's actually online.
The UO Shadow Age staff is comprised of 2 professional developers, 1 professional web developer, 1 graphic artist, 1 market research analyst, 2 GMs with coding knowledge, and 1 GM with extensive AoS mechanics knowledge regarded as one of the best AoS PvP'ers of all time.

Community
Since UO Shadow Age is new, it's time to build a brand new community together.
A community that doesn't plague itself, promotes growth, and loves the systems that we can build for it. Become part of that community and spread the word to others. It starts with you. We are built off our communities suggestions. When enough people want to see a certain system in game, we will do our best to bring that system out. In this community, the players have the power to shape the game with their own suggestions!

Basic Mechanics
* AoS (2003) Style Combat
* AoS Style Item System
* Felucca Only
* 225 Stat (250 With Stat Scroll) / 700 Skill Cap (720 with 4 Months Gametime Reward)
* Insurance included (Modified Costs For Higher End Armors)
* Order/Chaos and 4 Factions (CoM, TB, SL, Minax) with enhanced systems

Completely REVAMPED Guild System
Out with the old and in with the new. The old system was simply a way to chat with your guild members and turn green to each other. We have completely revamped the way the Guild system works. Now, guilds are able to choose whether 1%, 2%, or 3% of all gold looted off monsters from members will be deposited into the guild treasury. Guilds can use this treasury to purchase different guild levels that give access to different perks. Perks (or buffs) last 1 week, their intensity increases as guild levels increase. You will also be able to use the Guild Treasury currency if you are a Guildmaster to purchase Guild Aid Items. You can get bonus Treasury by completing guild Achievements.

Fully Immersive Achievement System
Other servers have achievement systems that just don't cut it. Nobody participates in them fully and the rewards are meager. UO Shadow Age will be creating the first immersive achievement experience. Greater rewards for accomplishing in game feats. Rewards that scale with difficulty and make players want to go out into the world and complete them. Some will even be linked with the revamped guild system to offer treasury reward bonuses and other guild rewards.

New Housing System For Prolonged Server Health
We will be revamping the current housing system. There's a problem in today's servers. Players quit, and only log in once every few weeks to refresh the house that they have. This doesn't help the server or the server's economy at all. We will be adding a tax associated with the value of the deed for the house, or the value of the house's customization cost. The tax will be a small fraction of the house's worth per week. We believe that players that quit or log in once a week to refresh their house, then log out shouldn't be able to keep their home without playing the game. If this system makes them log in and hit up a few dungeons, then we've done our job. For those who are on extended leave, or going on vacation, gold will be automatically withdrawn from your bank to pay for the tax. So keep your bank stocked and you will be fine!

IDOC will be changed from the current way it works. Players will have 2 weeks and 3 days without paying before their house decays. The system works like this: Players pay tax at the end of each week from the time they placed the house. If the tax isn't paid that week, they will have another full week to pay the overdue balance and the current new balance. If they still haven't paid for the house after the second week, the home goes into foreclosure. You will now have to pay all the remaining balances for the home within the next 3 days. If that is still not done by the end of the 2 weeks 3 days, the property becomes owned by "The Bank" and will be demolished between 1-3 days later randomly.

This system will help promote in game activity, remove old houses from the game who's owners don't play anymore, and be a active recurring gold sink that will CONSTANTLY be removing money from the game.

Again, the tax amount will be small compared to the houses worth, so don't worry!

Factions Buffed
We will be focusing on promoting more PvP systems through the faction system. During the beta stage, we will be asking players what they would like to see the most with factions and will attempt to make some of the suggestions reality in game. Suggest some cool systems!
We will be asking the community for feedback on a lot of the systems that we propose before we go live.

Newbie Friendly
There will be 2 anti-PK, less loot dungeons available in the game for newer players to enter.
One of these dungeons will even have a champ spawn available. This champ spawn will still give out powerscrolls, however they will not go past +10 scrolls. We will also give aid to any players who plan on creating a main [NEW] guild. The headquarters of this guild will be in Britain, and people will be able to donate any items they want and new players will be able to use these items to help them get started in the game faster.

Doom And Artifacts
Doom and Artifacts are in. Artifacts will be scaled down slightly to not give players an overwhelming edge against other players. There are still stealable artifacts and rares throughout the game. Doom will be activated and will be a non-PvP zone that all players (Blues and Murderers alike) can participate in.

++ MORE
Not every new addition will be listed here, just some highlights. Rest assured, the dev team here will be working diligently to keep new content coming.

THE GOLD RUSH
Perhaps the biggest reason to play the game at launch. There's nothing like the exhilarating feeling during the beginning stages of a large shard. This is the time where players let their inner-gamer out, spending countless hours devoting themselves to the shard to become the richest person, the largest guild, the fastest 7x gm, the highest level guild, the highest achievements completed, the first 120'd out character. This only happens once in a shards entirety!

Important Links
* http://uoshadowage.com < - Main Website
* http://uoshadowage.com/forums < - Forums
* http://facebook.com/uoshadowage < - Facebook
* https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.stratics ... #ShadowAge < - IRC

UO Shadow Age Is Currently In Development! Be Sure To Register On The Forums!

Top Bottom