• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Castigates Israel Over Settlement Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliengmr

But the stationary homes is ok.

Israel doesn't need my tax money. My country needs my hard earned money.

Israel has nukes, no matter how many people despise Israel, Israel has nukes. Paid for by the usa of course. Wanting Israel to fend for themselves is fine, because they have nukes.

I'm anti any free loading nation that insults our president. Israel needs to fund its apartheid themselves. We don't need to contribute to it.

Israel is condemned by the UN hourly. That's not anti israel. It's anti Israels disgusting actions.

I don't think that is entirely accurate. They have nukes, but got them on their own. US didn't pay for it.

Stuff like this makes me wonder why the US is so scared of Israel?

It can't be the government is that scared of being called racist by a group of people. I mean just look at what's happening on US soil with its own people ffs.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
But the stationary homes is ok.

Israel doesn't need my tax money. My country needs my hard earned money.

Israel has nukes, no matter how many people despise Israel, Israel has nukes. Paid for by the usa of course. Wanting Israel to fend for themselves is fine, because they have nukes.

I'm anti any free loading nation that insults our president. Israel needs to fund its apartheid themselves. We don't need to contribute to it.

Israel is condemned by the UN hourly. That's not anti israel. It's anti Israels disgusting actions.
The nukes aren't "paid for by the US", and all aid money must be used to buy stuff from American military companies (I'd know, I've 'spent' aid money myself) . So it's not just giving aid, it's also channeling money to the arms industry.

JordanN

Banned
Israel doesn't need settlements, but they sure need checkpoints.

I think they won the right to maintain a military in all of the captured territories after being attacked 3 times.

So cancel the military aid package, not like they need it. So sick of this "condemning" bs in statements. That does nothing to no one ever and this is just showing it as usual. You want to make the point that "this ain't cool with us" then actually send that message in a way that shows it. Keep saying it but keep giving them weapons and money. It's like its some big secret to what it gets used for.

Dude Abides

Banned
This is so dumb. Israel is going to end up with everything in the West Bank worth having and people should stop pretending otherwise.

Alo0oy

Banned
This thread is very anti israel so im gonna brace for impact here...

But that comment about little girls is bs.

While i dont condone how israel treats the palestinians... to imply that their defense budget is not needed when they are out and out despised by all their other neighbors is disingenuous

"Defense" implies defending against something. When you're an occupier, it's called "Attack".

A simplistic example would be me breaking into your home, and then "defending" myself against you.

Xun

Israel doesn't need settlements, but they sure need checkpoints.

I think they won the right to maintain a military in all of the captured territories after being attacked 3 times.
JordanN
Israeli Apologist
(Today, 02:58 AM)

Koyuga

Israel doesn't care, they know that they will get away with it. We need to stop giving them money and weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom