• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

up to date tik tok content

BlackTron

These women could be playing video games and wasting money on microtransactions. But instead they're spending time playing you, getting money from microtransactions.

In both cases blame the idiots for this sad state.

Trunx81

Talking Tom, but with real people. Actually an amazing business idea. These women will make millions.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
tumblr_o9x6hrEe011rey868o1_500.gif

G-Bus

Banned
Can someone provide an explanation on OPs video?

Get this weird fake AI avatar vibe but it's just a real person pretending to be a robot that reacts to... Emojis? So each emoji has a canned response and she just keeps doing it?

So confused. Why would anyone want to watch that let alone give them money to keep doing it...

Banned
people compare it with "living statue" perfomers on streets.
but instead of acting like a statue to get donations, they act like NPCs in a video game or like weird animated AIs.

super weird looking for sure... but hey, theres a market, and they are clever to get into that lol

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm not being hyperbolic, but this looks like the end of civilization. If you'd told me this was a plot for a Black Mirror episode I would have 100% believed.

I don't think I fit in this world anymore if this is the path we're going down.

Kurotri

I'm not being hyperbolic, but this looks like the end of civilization. If you'd told me this was a plot for a Black Mirror episode I would have 100% believed.

I don't think I fit in this world anymore if this is the path we're going down.
I've seen posts similar to yours on this thing and while I agree, something about the absurdity of it all is making me laugh. I think I've gone crazy myself.

I really fear for children though..holy shit.

Good looking women have always had it easy. Men will always be horny.
Good looking guys have finally found their easy avenue too.

Every day, another quickly written(now with ChatGPT!) men’s “self improvement and dating” patreon pops up. Nearly all of them providing 20% actual advice and the rest being money schemes, crypto, or outlandish things they don’t live by themselves.

Cyberpunkd

People today are bored and have no purpose. They fill the void with inane bullshit to keep from throwing themselves off the nearest cliff.
That’s because Western world has no real struggles since the end of WW2, so almost 80 years now. We are living in the most prosperous period of human existence.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Just saw this

Today I realized I’m old because I have no clue wtf any of this is. I’ve also never been on tik tok, but it seems like these creators use the same tactics that people who make baby shit like coco melon do. People will inherently still respond to things that are sensory and satisfying. These creators have somehow figured out the exact science of engagement. They know they look like fucking idiots, but they don’t Care because slack jawed sheeple will stare at their dumb baby show act and give them money all day. People who are too stupid to know they are getting duped

it's cringe but i like it. i know i'm a sad pathetic excuse of a human but i don't care.

that bella poarch one there is something just so hypnotic about it. i know it's old but i still like to watch it

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Updating your consciousness would be realising that all the videos you just posted are geared explicitly to get clicks and views as much as any of the Tik Toks they are criticising.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Let's ignore said video's content and concentrate on the way you almost have to make your thumbnail as such to get clicks in general. Then again you probably didn't watch them anyways.

I hope your failed "gotcha" post gave you some sort of satisfaction though. ♡

Last edited:
Top Bottom