• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

up to date tik tok content

Irobot82

Why did I have kids? They are going to hate the world we've left them.

my kids are fully brainwashed to think TikTok is china spyware designed to make them western kids stupid as fuck
Or Just be responsible adults.

Do not provide smart phones until absolutely necessary. Do not allow social media until they are 18.
There's no upside to exposing this shit when they are so young and can't possibly understand.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Or Just be responsible adults.

Do not provide smart phones until absolutely necessary. Do not allow social media until they are 18.
There's no upside to exposing this shit when they are so young and can't possibly understand.

Indeed. Although that brings along it's issues as well as you probably are aware off.

Dr.Morris79

my kids are fully brainwashed to think TikTok is china spyware designed to make them western kids stupid as fuck
I didnt even have to tell my lad that at all, he just weirdly knew all social media is dog shite, now he just laughs at these mongs. I can only thank god for that because if i'd of had to get involved his phone would be out the window..

After watching a Lotus eaters this morning, Dan, one of the presenters, worked out that one of these girls was making around (roughly) £800.000 a month

A month! From shit like this.

Which did get me thinking though, is this good or bad? You pull this daft shite for, say, four months, you're set for life if your good with money..

..If I walked in on my son/daughter doing it though, phone out the window time.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I didnt even have to tell my lad that at all, he just weirdly knew all social media is dog shite, now he just laughs at these mongs. I can only thank god for that because if i'd of had to get involved his phone would be out the window..

After watching a Lotus eaters this morning, Dan, one of the presenters, worked out that one of these girls was making around (roughly) £800.000 a month

A month! From shit like this.

Which did get me thinking though, is this good or bad? You pull this daft shite for, say, four months, you're set for life if your good with money..

..If I walked in on my son/daughter doing it though, phone out the window time.

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

StueyDuck

I saw this trend recently too, and it scares me, when I'm late 50s/60s these insane people doing/watching/paying for this are meant to be our doctors/mechanics/scientists etc... I'm terrified of the future.

Its Literally simple jack stuff

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I think at this point its all but confirmed,

Wasn't there some story that tiktok in China mainly pushes like maths and tech to their audiences... I can't remember If that was a thing or just hearsay but again... wouldn't surprise me.

Gotta congratulate the west on letting this shit take over, not like loads of people pointed out the danger of this and similar media platforms for years

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Wasn't there some story that tiktok in China mainly pushes like maths and tech to their audiences... I can't remember If that was a thing or just hearsay but again... wouldn't surprise me.

Gotta congratulate the west on letting this shit take over, not like loads of people pointed out the danger of this and similar media platforms for years

Update your consciousness

You're correct. Some more in depth insights in those video's. Ignore the thumbnails. It's an unfortunate necessary byproduct.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

It's a crappy situation though for a few folks. Here in the UK you can have a full time job and not even be able to pay all your bills. My cousin is full time self employed with a daughter of 13. The dad run off and had another kid with someone else, he doesnt aknowledge my cousins kid, he is an utter wet flannel.. which in turn means my cousin having to leave her kid with her nan or on her own..

Of course her being a girl left to her friends and own devices she is an avid user of TikTok, and it shows.

So what do you do? You've got a bored teenager, no dad, left alone most of the time whilst mum tries to keep them alive and getting brain sucked by this shite with their mates

Now times that by millions..

Yeah, we are doomed, but this is how westerners wanted it to begin with.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's a crappy situation though for a few folks. Here in the UK you can have a full time job and not even be able to pay all your bills. My cousin is full time self employed with a daughter of 13. The dad run off and had another kid with someone else, he doesnt aknowledge my cousins kid, he is an utter wet flannel.. which in turn means my cousin having to leave her kid with her nan or on her own..

Of course her being a girl left to her friends and own devices she is an avid user of TikTok, and it shows.

So what do you do? You've got a bored teenager, no dad, left alone most of the time whilst mum tries to keep them alive and getting brain sucked by this shite with their mates

Now times that by millions..

Yeah, we are doomed, but this is a long time step by step agenda driven modus operandi to create a certain result

You give a really good IRL example as to why it's so easy for this manipulation to be effective. Shit get's pretty complex when adopt deductive reasoning as to the how and why and it goes way back. I hear your frustration and you have my empathy.

In general as well.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

You give a really good IRL example as to why it's so easy for this manipulation to be effective. Shit get's pretty complex when adopt deductive reasoning as to the how and why and it goes way back. I hear your frustration and you have my empathy.

In general as well.
And it's a result that beggers belief that not many can see coming but quite a few applaud it, thats the worrying thing!

It's too far gone.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
And it's a result that beggers belief that not many can see coming but quite a few applaud it, thats the worrying thing!

It's too far gone.

Because it was set up.

Via accentuating narcissism (which I use an umbrella term expressed through a cultural way; media/status/etc) in a step by step road towards a cultural consensus in which social media (especially TT) feels organic. Ofcourse there are many more factors at play that were step by step manipulated to engineer our perception and approach towards social media as seamless as possible.

Ofcourse, there's a lot of positives that manifested out of this global interactive construct. That I see and appreciate greatly.

Alas, IMO the negatives outweigh the positives (depending on your individual perspective) and thus i come to my point (is there a point in this? There must be. #RIPBILLHICKS):

Technology has outrun our cultural/social/spiritual advancement at lightspeed IE most aren't equipped to use this tool (which it is) in a way that serves humanity in a positive way.

Sorry for this superficial post but I'm done spit balling

Top Bottom