• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] -- New Boxarts (JUNE Edition) (56k no)

t000204b.jpg
220549b.jpg
220547b.jpg
220433b.jpg
220548b.jpg
220545b.jpg

180013b.jpg
180066b.jpg
180005b.jpg
180003b.jpg

180002b.jpg
t000183b.jpg
180007b.jpg
t000147b.jpg

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Mamma-Mia! That's allota Mario games!

Bebpo

Banned
Advanced Wars box and Super Mario Bros. box are both pretty bad. Even Mario & Luigi 2 is a bit too plain.

M3wThr33

Banned
Only ONE Nintendogs cover?

UHoh.

Edit. I'd quote that post with which games I'd want, and then I'd only be removing 1. (FE. I don't have time for rpgs)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
neptunes said:
Are any of these official?

they look official to me. it's pretty easy to spot unoffiical covers on gamestop/ebgames, especially since unofficial covers say "for illustration only"

Alcibiades

all these games w/ Kirby DS, Battalion Wars, Meteos, Twilight Princess, and maybe Kirby GCN coming as well Nintendo really has a stellar lineup for the rest of the year...

Speevy

Banned
6 exclusive Gamecube games. Normally I'd be thrilled.

But alas. One soccer game that looked like garbage at E3, one baseball game that's been given the Mario Power Tennis treatment, one more entry in the mediocre Mario Party series, one dancing game, and another Pokemon Collosseum. Go Nintendo! Fire Emblem only for me.

Alcibiades

I really hope a lot of these are final because even though they may not be artistically great, the fact that they showcase the characters so big on the covers means they'll catch consumers attention more than what Nintendo has done with some of their boxarts that are too "busy"...

the 3 Mario games on DS are great for the shelves, as are Mario DDR, Mario Party 7, and Mario Baseball...

Parents this holiday will once again flock to something Mario...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Musashi Wins! said:
Hey, pocket pinball...snicker.

Is FlipNic a PS2 exclusive?

Yeah, and it came out in Japan and Europe awhile ago if memory serves me right. But I think Capcom USA picked it up for US release, don't know why but I won't complain. I'm sure there are some hardcore pinball fans out there :lol

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Grizzlyjin said:
Yeah, and it came out in Japan and Europe awhile ago if memory serves me right. But I think Capcom USA picked it up for US release, don't know why but I won't complain. I'm sure there are some hardcore pinball fans out there :lol

There were some neat pinball screens of some game from e3 floating around...I guess this isn't it.

opkal

I remember seeing an Advance Wars box before that looked like something out of the 60's like a military version of Thunderbirds or something, that was awesome, this one is boring in comparison.

And I'd hope that's not the final logo for Fire Emblem, the GBA ones were no where near as bland.

Dead

well not really...yet
Ok, Armored Core PSP is confirmed to be actually playable now right? That box art is fucking lovely.

blackadde

opkal said:
I remember seeing an Advance Wars box before that looked like something out of the 60's like a military version of Thunderbirds or something, that was awesome, this one is boring in comparison.

Yes, that is the japanese cover. I didn't get a real close look but I think they were all detailed plastic figures.

180013b.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted the Japanese boxart :(

I'm getting:

-Advance Wars DS
-Fire Emblem
-Animal Crossing DS
-Mario Party 7
-Nintendogs
-Metroid Prime: Hunters
-Super Mario Bros. DS
-Mario Kart DS
-Mario & Luigi 2

wooow.. thats 7 DS games :O ...

Might gets:

-Metroid Pinball
-Mario Soccer or Baseball (just one of them)

ManaByte said:
Can anyone explain why the FUCK Metroid Prime Hunters isn't online?

its launching waaay before the online thing is available, so they didn't work on it, and they want to get the game out fast without delays..

if it was a success, I bet it will get a sequel with Online :)

anyone knows about Advance Wars DS? Online? how many players (online/lan)?

Shouta

There was a TV series (which was quite fun) but that's been released on DVD for at least a year or two here in the states.

Top Bottom