• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2016 [OT] Bodies ache, but New York will not wait. [Tennis]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Entertaining opening set. But Novak should have won it at 5-2. He still can find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

MIMIC

Banned
All tied up. Novak looked visibly tight all set, but somehow managed to break back...only to give it up near the end. Wawrinka looked a lot sharper during the rallies in the 2nd set though

John Dunbar

correct about everything
huge hold, but not sure can wawrinka stay in the match if he has to keep doing this on his own serve. djokovic will surely start servebotting at some point.

lmbotiva

huge hold, but not sure can wawrinka stay in the match if he has to keep doing this on his own serve. djokovic will surely start servebotting at some point.
Wawrinka has a 100% record against djokovic on grand slam finals, djokovic could be one of the best players of all time but at some point if wawrinka stays in the match he will start to remember, shit! As i was writing this post wawrinka broke djokovic!, it's all mind games now!

leng jai

It always amazes me how Djokovic struggles to finish points against someone like Wawrinka who has average defense at best.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I fucking hate some of these camera angles ESPN uses. You can't see the fucking ball half the time.

oti

Banned
sister-act-gif-1450365032.gif

leng jai

This is starting to look almost identical to RG 2015. Djokovic can't finish a point to save his life and Wawrinka is starting to blast winners.

MIMIC

Banned
Novak comes in on the wrong shot like 99% of the time.

-Hits ball up the line, causing opponent to reply with a high defensive shot. Where is Novak? Still at the baseline.

And then Novak will come in AFTER that shot -- when he only hits it up the middle. LOL. Like....what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom