• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USA Fencing Manufacturer acts racist, is immediately fired due to petition.

What a goddamn idiot. But it's nice to see shit like this having consequences for the idiot.

As much as I think twitter is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, it's pretty great at outing racists.

Super racist. Like... Michelle doesn't even use ebonics. If you're going to use coded language to say you're glad the first lady isn't black any more, you should at least use something that holds up under the slightest scrutiny.

I was actually thinking about getting into fencing...

I hope it's not filled with racist scumbags like this but it probably is. I definitely won't purchase any equipment from this company, even though he was fired

Melania >>>>>>> Michelle in the nudity scale as well.

ijy7UMr.gif

Luminaire

Yes the dude posted this on his facebook:

"I would like to apologize to those of you who have been offended by my comment on facebook. I do accept full responsibility for my comment and ask for you to all forgive me as try to be a better person."

ha ha, enjoy your business going to shit now! Dat backpedal.

Typical.

"I'm sorry you're offended."

It's not even an apology, dude is fronting.

Hopeford

I was actually thinking about getting into fencing...

I hope it's not filled with racist scumbags like this but it probably is. I definitely won't purchase any equipment from this company, even though he was fired

It's seriously not. I mean, the reason this guy got fired is because the fencing community as a whole detested his views and made a petition to get him removed.

And if you're just starting out, get some stuff from Absolute. They make some good starting blades -- nothing spectacular, but their starting kits are pretty good as far as cheap stuff to figure out what you like before making a bigger commitment goes.

This is a textbook example of how people associate class with race in America regardless of their actual "class".

Also another example of White mediocrity being positioned on equal footing or surpassing Black excellence.

gcubed

I still don't get why people still think they can say whatever dumb, offensive shit that crosses their mind on social media (usually Twitter) and not think they will soon be jobless.

I cannot count the number of stories over the past several years of idiots showing their asses for all to see and then getting fired.

I'm happy that racists and bigots are as dumb as everyone thinks they are

R0ckman

Yes the dude posted this on his facebook:

"I would like to apologize to those of you who have been offended by my comment on facebook. I do accept full responsibility for my comment and ask for you to all forgive me as try to be a better person."

ha ha, enjoy your business going to shit now! Dat backpedal.

Take full responsibility in knowing that its time to reap the consequences. What kindergarden apology.

jmood88

Wait a second. There are people who actually think that Melania is smarter/more educated than Michelle ?

Lmfao
That's life as a black person. Michelle Obama is a lawyer who graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in the world, while Melania lied about graduating from college, but because Michelle is black, she's obviously the less intelligent and accomplished one.

R0ckman

I still don't get why people still think they can say whatever dumb, offensive shit that crosses their mind on social media (usually Twitter) and not think they will soon be jobless.

I cannot count the number of stories over the past several years of idiots showing their asses for all to see and then getting fired.

My fear is them getting funnled into positions that secretly promote that mess rather than struggling to find a new job for god knows how long.

Vyer

a dude in the comments spends a paragraph berating people who are being mean to the racist ...lecturing on treating other people or some shit.

i clicked on his page for the hell of it. it's filled with a bunch of Bible quotes and lessons about how to be a Chrisitian....along with lamenting the loss of Civil War statues and yes, believing the Seth Rich conspiracy.

I'll never understand the mental gymnastics these people do on a daily basis. And I'm not sure they are reachable, or worth reaching.

watershed

Banned
Fuck people like this dude who just want to go online and be as racist and bigoted as they can be. Like, what's it doing for your life to be so hateful?

They absolutely have.

I say 'bring it'. Expose yourself, racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, hate-mongers. Let us make sure you regret it.
Yeah. Before, it was hard to judge who was a snake in the grass and who wasn't. Now, these fuckers ain't even hiding, and its open season as far as karma is concerned. Time to pick these bastards off and RUIN their asses!

Top Bottom