• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire Survivors coming to Nintendo Switch on August | Nintendo Direct

Draugoth

Gold Member

Vampire Survivors is coming to Nintendo Switch on August 17, 2023! Wishlist todayhttps://www.youtube.com/redirect?ev...ducts/vampire-survivors-switch/&v=ZZZArNBLrsA
Choose from several characters, each with their own starting weapon and stats, and begin mowing down hordes of enemies across a variety of Stages. Once players collect enough gems in-level, they can choose from a random selection of weapons, upgrades or buffs, to attempt to survive 30 minutes.
After finishing a run, players can choose to spend Gold on more characters or permanent stats to increase their chance against surviving once more.

Played it a bit on my phone and it's a fun time waster, but I'd actually buy it for the couch co-op mode. Smart decision by the devs.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
4 player co op? Holy moly, as if it was hard enough to see what was going on already. This game overheated one of my coworkers phones and when I play it on the deck it gets the fans blowing hard.

I hope the poor switch can take it

Also this is awesome for switch owners, it's a great game.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Up for pre-order now, 10% off the game (£3.59) and both DLC packs (£1.43 each).

I’ve bought all 3. This is some game. I loved it on Xbox but all I could think was ‘how good would this be on a handheld’.

Can’t wait to get back on it.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Probably will buy it again for Switch. Perfect portable game. Already bought for Xbox. Its a little overhyped but for the price you really cant go wrong.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Everything I've seen about this game looks so boring and repetitive but people swear it's an incredible game. I guess I just don't get it. It's not my type of game.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Everything I've seen about this game looks so boring and repetitive but people swear it's an incredible game. I guess I just don't get it. It's not my type of game.
Pretty simple. Just jump in and shoot stuff and get power ups frequently. Thats it. Lots of build variety. Just an old school arcade game with a few twists.

NanaMiku

The developer previous work was slot mobile game. He got really good making a great effect when you get the power up. There are many things to unlock.

What make this game fun is how you become the bullet hell boss obliterating everyhing on screen.

It's like if someone took all the dopamine tricks from mobile games like candy crush and made a 4 dollar game out of them instead of trying to bleed you dry for money. It's great fun and one of the best dollar to entertainment games on the market.

coffinbirth

One of the most addictive games I've ever played, pure joy.

If anyone is looking for a fix for this type of game, there is an excellent clone in early access called Halls of Torment. Vampire Survivors has a Castlevania vibe, and Halls of Torment has a Diablo I-II vibe. Good times.

Maybe just try it? I thought I’d hate the game looking at it before. Then I started playing and it’s an awesome game, even though it’s ugly, you only need to steer around without using any other buttons. It’s strange how the limited gameplay in this game is maybe actually its biggest strength. You can play it for tens of hours without noticing the passing of time at all.

Top Bottom