• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vicks Inhaler, Vicks Vapor Rub and Humidifier = Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
add in some nyquil and robitussin. I am in a state of goodness..or something..dunno But I feel better. I'm worried about the inhaler because I have gone thru 2 of them in 2 days.

200.jpg

Directions:
Adults: 2 inhalations in each nostril not more often than every 2 hours.

fuck instructions, INHALE BABY!!!

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
JUNKIE!!

Seriously there is a reason for instructions,watch out you dont get yourself an Asthma(its easier then you think) or some other chronical shit.

MoxManiac

It's funny, I took the sex part literally and assumed this was about some new masturbation technique utilizing the mentioned products.

boo7z

When I was a kid my pediatrician told me using Vicks Inhaler was like sniffing rat poison, it destroys the membrane in your nose canal.

goodcow

The first time I took NyQuil, about six months ago, I fell asleep for 15 hours. Then the next night I took DayQuil, and whenever I would close my eyes I saw hallucenations and random bright, flashing colors. It was fucking weird.

Tuvoc

MoxManiac said:
It's funny, I took the sex part literally and assumed this was about some new masturbation technique utilizing the mentioned products.

I bet that had to burn.

On a related note, I knew this kid in junior high who used to drink a whole bottle of NyQuil before running a mile every week in gym class. This guy had real issues.

Tuvoc

FortNinety said:
On a related note, I knew this kid in junior high who used to drink a whole bottle of NyQuil before running a mile every week in gym class. This guy had real issues.

Thats recipe for a heart attack. Do you know if this person is still alive?

NyQuil will fuck you up. I used to take it on nights I couldn't sleep. One time I took three and a half shots(+ the weed I'd smoked a few hours prior) to see what would happen and a half hour later I was fucked up. I kept hearing noises(outside of my headphones cuz I was listening to music) and seeing shadows in my room while I was trying to sleep.

A whole bottle would probably have you trippin' balls.

Tuvoc said:
Thats recipe for a heart attack. Do you know if this person is still alive?

Not sure. Last I saw him, was about three years ago (which is about five years after high school, though he never graduated) at a gas station, filling up his van. He was into far heavier stuff and asked if I wanted to do some with him and his wife (and kids) who were on their way to some Phish show. I kindly declined. This guy was also missing most of his teeth.

Teddman

Put a lighter to the underside of that Vicks, heat it up, and then snort, snort, snort away.

REEE-COLLL-AHHH!!!!

My friends in college used to always light up those Vicks inhalers to increase the potentcy. At the time I thought, 'You know, this might not be so good for you.' But damn if it didn't clear up a stuffy nose in about five seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom