• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Ame had a shit ton of issues for her morning show this time, she needs to rest and not force a 10 hour workload to put it together

kinda sucks you work 10 hours but when you go live the curse hits you

She finally played Minecraft again to continue the romance drama

yeah youtube is focused on removing subs with agencies

I think youtube needs to pay attention to this, they are going to push this market to Twitch and I don't really want to watch on Twitch.

Last edited:
Kurama got monetized, that was really fast at only 3k subs. Of course she has more videos uploaded than there were days she was a Vtuber!

have they ever collabed?
Don't think so. Haachama asked Gura for a collab but Gura didn't really take it seriously and never replied (she talked on her stream that she got the invite, though). Maybe she is really scared of Haachama and didn't reply becaues of that.

------------------------

On an unrelated topic I've been watching a lot of Nijisanji EN clips lately and I really like Nijisanji EN the most as a group. In Hololive and other groups it feels like Vtubers are idols competing against each other, but in Nijisanji it feels like just some good fans hanging out.

It's also so funny how every story spread via collabs to everyone. Like the underwear story:

Last edited:
Kronii went quite ahead of the others. Her stream selection is top quality though and she has pretty high playing skill. Those Hollow Knight skills.

Sana also has a pretty good game selection, but I really can't get used to her voice and personality. Must really be hard for her to fall so far behind the others.

Kronii went quite ahead of the others. Her stream selection is top quality though and she has pretty high playing skill. Those Hollow Knight skills.

Sana also has a pretty good game selection, but I really can't get used to her voice and personality. Must really be hard for her to fall so far behind the others.

until Sana has some Kiara genes I think she will be okay, her fans really love her and she has a no care in the world attitude.

I don't think it would be much of an issue if youtube was not deleting their subs since debut

kronii is coating and it is nice to see someone with gaming skills play. Rat picking up Bayonetta 2 was fun to see.

wowmthis is a first, Kronii finished her stream and tells chat let's invade Fauna's celebration stream

EN normally avoid doing raids but I guess the council is different

Don't watch Rosemi much. If you don't know her, she is like the most innocent Nijisanji member. Some of her comments makes it actually seem she genuinely doesn't even know what sex is. Maybe raised in a strongly religious family? Anyway, she was telling weird life stories today, those are amazing:

Also gotta watch the Hololive EN Jackbox collab.

Last edited:
Top Bottom