• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Social Opinion vtubers?

Stitch

Nov 26, 2006
Botan is playing Halo Infinite multiplayer, but that's a weird marketing for gamepass because multiplayer is free 2 play :D

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Rya.Reisender

Aug 26, 2019
Germany
www.youtube.com
Haachama did a Kiryu Coco tribute:
Did you see how Haachama cried and revealed a lot of feelings she carried around with her for a long time?

Talking about Yuuka Bear, I recommend these two videos:

Note: This is not really ASMR but rather the most wholesome self-summary of the year. Also keep in mind that Yuuka likes to troll so don't try to use this to fall asleep!

Labolas

Jan 18, 2015
I haven't posted in here a while but I have been keeping up on my favorites in Hololive and Niji En. I was really impressed by the debuts of Niji En boys, it actually shows that there is a market for that side of Vtubing. In fact of Niji En's whole branch is really good. Pikamee is streaming more with Kson more and she is getting influenced more and more by Kson. She's currently playing Yazuka 0 and ARK. Holo's Gen 6 aka HoloX was a massive success. I don't think there's a weak link in that group. The Mario Kart relay was really fun. Gura getting out of the hardest group and getting fourth was really a treat. Watson's creativity in her b-day stream shows me why she's one of my oshi's. Speaking my oshis, Korone and Miko did a 24-hour stream which was hilarious.

Labolas

Jan 18, 2015
Well, Gen 6 all look unique visually. Lui had a hilarious Outlast stream that was a solo stream and is the most fluent English speaker in the group. While I agree about Koyori, I don't think that's a necessarily bad thing, some people shine better when collab with someone else (e.g. Kiara)

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Labolas

Jan 18, 2015
Proud Of You Reaction GIF
Sakamata has taste.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Surprisingly Haachama didn't get demonitized for the H art stream but because she was prepared for it she decided to demonitize herself for a month.

Anyway with that little bit of haachama wackiness out of the way, here's her EN collab:

Last edited: