• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wall Guy Fan Club! Join today!

Rorschach

Guys, I'm sorry. Turns out Wall Guy was just a spray on the wall like the ones in Counter-Strike that people use as dummies to fool the enemy.

Proof:

dumb2.gif

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Guys, I'm sorry. Turns out Wall Guy was just a spray on the wall like the ones in Counter-Strike that people use as dummies to fool the enemy.

Proof:

dumb2.gif

A+ :lol :lol

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

WallGuy is a fraud.

Ive obtained some telling photographs that reveal the true personality of your new idol.

Heres WallGuy turning his back on god, for shame WallGuy.

turnback5lg.gif

And heres recent uncovered footage of a WallGuy sextape (the identity of the skank involved has been covered up to protect her innocence)

sextape1rd.gif

And perhaps the most shocking and dispicable act of all...i can reveal WallGuy true identity...

moore7uy.gif

Dont give wallman any credit, he's hiding behind that wall for a reason, he's a coward. Let him rot there i say.

McPhineas

Ghost said:
Dont give wallman any credit, he's hiding behind that wall for a reason, he's a coward. Let him rot there i say.

His name is Wall Guy. Also I don't think Michael Moore could fit in that armor.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Pfft. No one has taken the ultimate name...

I am... Walnut!

Code Name: Wall Nut
Speciality : Walling away bad developers underneath my fashionable estate.
Catch Phrase: I've found a cask of Amontillado!

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Ghost said:
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

WallGuy is a fraud.

Ive obtained some telling photographs that reveal the true personality of your new idol.

Heres WallGuy turning his back on god, for shame WallGuy.

turnback5lg.gif

And heres recent uncovered footage of a WallGuy sextape (the identity of the skank involved has been covered up to protect her innocence)

sextape1rd.gif

And perhaps the most shocking and dispicable act of all...i can reveal WallGuy true identity...

moore7uy.gif

U will shut ur blasphemous mouth! Wall Guy FOREVER!

D-X

Code name: It's Wall Over
Slogan: "Cancel you pre order - it's wall over!"

Sho Nuff

Banned
I have too many morals to do Wall Guy in front of the Vietnam memorial

But not enough to not encourage someone else to do it

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
The thing you may yet live to regret is that the wall moves in PDZ are pretty fucking neat.

But anyway: Walliam Wallace, reporting for duty.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Rorschach said:

Proof:

dumb2.gif

:lol :lol :lol

*bows*

Sign me up. Codename: Wallerskates

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
THA LOL IS COMING...

wallguy.jpg

The worst thing about this image is that it seems no fake :lol Great work Rare :lol

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I'm am sitting here in my office trying so hard not to bust out laughing at these pictures!

Top Bottom